2009 Opponents

DonInBuffalo

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

In addition to the division games,

Home: Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cleveland

Away: Jacksonville, Tennessee, Atlanta, Carolina, Kansas City

I'm guessing the Colts game is the one that gets played in Toronto. Probably no SNF games. The divisional games seem like the best candidates for a MNF or Thursday NFLN game.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

I'm guessing the Colts game is the one that gets played in Toronto. Probably no SNF games. The divisional games seem like the best candidates for a MNF or Thursday NFLN game.

I say put Tampa in Toronto...maybe Cleveland. And they'll probably give us another MNF game because the last two years we've given them exciting games which we choked at the end, which I'm sure that ESPN loves.

Mighty tough schedule. KC and Cleveland look like the only cup cakes.

The schedule itself argues for a HC change, as it's gonna be hard to sell 'hope' if DJ's still here.

Considering how the fans treated us last time, I don't think it matters who we play in Toronto. We are going to be the away team.

It doesn't help that Bills fans also shy away from that game because they want to protest the games played there. If you want to make sure the place is full of Bills fans, buy the tickets and fill the place with Bills fans, you can't just sit back and hope that others do it for you cause you are against them playing games there. What do you expect the people of Toronto to do when Bills fans just complain about them that they are just trying to take the team away? (and Virgil1528, I am not directing this towards you, I am directing ti towards anyone who has a problem with the games being played there, and then complaining cause the place isn't filled with bills fans)

As for the TO game, theres no way to know until the dates of the games are released. It will have to be a team that will attract a crowd, it can't be a garbage game, Toronto is paying good money for more then garbage games. The agreement said that the games need to be played after the grey Cup at the end of November, so the choice will be between only a few games at the end of November/December

That only adds up to 14 games. 8 listed and 6 in the AFC East. Where it has AFC North and AFC West listed are those still to be determined?
The AFC North and AFC West opponents are the ones that finished in the same place in their division that the Bills finished in the East. So the Bills play Cleveland at home and Kansas City on the road.

It doesn't help that Bills fans also shy away from that game because they want to protest the games played there. If you want to make sure the place is full of Bills fans, buy the tickets and fill the place with Bills fans, you can't just sit back and hope that others do it for you cause you are against them playing games there. What do you expect the people of Toronto to do when Bills fans just complain about them that they are just trying to take the team away? (and Virgil1528, I am not directing this towards you, I am directing ti towards anyone who has a problem with the games being played there, and then complaining cause the place isn't filled with bills fans)

As for the TO game, theres no way to know until the dates of the games are released. It will have to be a team that will attract a crowd, it can't be a garbage game, Toronto is paying good money for more then garbage games. The agreement said that the games need to be played after the grey Cup at the end of November, so the choice will be between only a few games at the end of November/December

How dare you direct this at me!!! I am outraged :lol: