Change in the air on Buffalo radio?

Lori

As some of you may know, Bill O'Reilly is ending "The Radio Factor" early next year. (Yeah, yeah, there was much rejoicing on the left side of the aisle ... but this thread isn't about O'Reilly, and I'd like it to stay that way. If you feel the need, take it to PPP instead.)

All right, you're saying, then why IS this here? Well, WECK 1230 and its sister station WLVL happen to carry his show -- currently on weekdays from 4-6 p.m. -- and its departure will leave a hole in their schedule.

And as rumor has it, that afternoon-drive timeslot -- expanded to 4-7 p.m. -- will reportedly be filled in-house, by someone whose work should already be VERY familiar to the Two Bills Drive community.

More to follow ...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As some of you may know, Bill O'Reilly is ending "The Radio Factor" early next year. (Yeah, yeah, there was much rejoicing on the left side of the aisle ... but this thread isn't about O'Reilly, and I'd like it to stay that way. If you feel the need, take it to PPP instead.)

All right, you're saying, then why IS this here? Well, WECK 1230 happens to be one of the stations that carries his show -- currently on weekdays from 4-6 p.m. -- and its departure will leave a hole in their schedule.

And as rumor has it, that afternoon-drive timeslot -- expanded to 4-7 p.m. -- will reportedly be filled in-house, by someone whose work should already be VERY familiar to the Two Bills Drive community.

More to follow ...

ROCKPILE found a job?

ieatcrayonz? :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's either Riter or Graham.

ieatcrayonz? B-)

Seriously, it's either Riter or Graham.

Catching up with this thread ...

Tim is a regular guest, but not an employee of the station. That should narrow it down.

And thanks for the support, Bill ... but I'm a print hack, not a talker.