Change in the air on Buffalo radio?

Lori

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've heard me speak, correct? B-)

I not familiar enough with the people on this board, but driving to the game on Sunday.......I was listening to Howard Simon and was talking about all the different Bills weather stories and he was interacting with a Lori in the background who relaying a story and kept referring to Lori. I told people in the car......I bet you that is Lori from Two Bills Drive...........was I correct?

Where the hell have you been, VABills? Last time I saw you was your "Temper our enthusiasm" thread (which was right). Too much PPP'ing?

Yeah especially my final comment in the thread about someone else driving the bus.

Thankfully that version of Ralph Kramden is gone.

I not familiar enough with the people on this board, but driving to the game on Sunday.......I was listening to Howard Simon and was talking about all the different Bills weather stories and he was interacting with a Lori in the background who relaying a story and kept referring to Lori. I told people in the car......I bet you that is Lori from Two Bills Drive...........was I correct?

Yup, that be me. I decided spending some quality time in Danny's was a better option than standing in Lot 1 trying to keep from being blown away by the gale-force winds. When I got there, Howard was doing his show prep. He asked me about the game with Camarillo's backward punts -- he couldn't remember exactly when it was played -- so I directed him to that (and the Jets/Raiders cold games) in the media guide.

I've known Howard for several years, although it would be presumptuous of me to claim him as a friend. He's a good guy, as is Brad. Speaking of which ... for those of you on Facebook, you can join up with the Brad Riter Radio Network if you're so inclined.

VA, my friends here are too kind, but I have a face made for radio combined with a voice that would be perfect for silent movies ...

Lori, don't be down on yourself. Hell look at Madden, he has a face and a voice for print. Yet he made millions putting his ugly mug on the screen.

So all I need is an "in" ... like maybe a Super Bowl win and some Miller Beer commercials on my resume? I'll have to work on that. B-)

Swerving this thread out of the ditch and back on topic, a reliable source suggests that Brad will be moving to afternoons at the beginning of March. Now, if I could only get WECK/WLVL in my car anywhere south of the stadium ...