John Harbaugh smacks down Bills chances...

1billsfan

Ravens head coach said "New England's going to win the football game, we know that, everybody knows that..."

Sorry no link, saw it on the NBC local sports segment in NYC. It looks like it was pulled from an NFL Network interview though. I know the chances are slim, but it was just the way he said it that reeeeeeally irritated me. :blush:

Too bad Kelly wasn't there to deck him like he did his brother.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be absolutely stunned if the BILLS manage to even keep this game remotely close. I fully expect to get blown the !@#$ out, while watching my "team" treat the Patriots with nothing but the respect normally reserved for royalty.

The Bills have great character guys. They apologize and help up the Patriots star (and not-so-star) players after they tackle them. :blush:

So are we all supposed to get offended now? I mean, what a fool Harbaugh is for picking a team that has utterly dominated the Bills the entire decade. :blush:

It was disrespectful and classless for him as an NFL head coach to add that "everybody knows that" comment.

It was disrespectful and classless for him as an NFL head coach to add that "everybody knows that" comment.

Shouldn't take it so personal. It goes with the territory being lousy for so long. Has nothing to do with it being Buffalo.

Shouldn't take it so personal. It goes with the territory being lousy for so long. Has nothing to do with it being Buffalo.

It may go with the territory for NFL pundits and fans to make such proclamations, but it doesn't go with the territory for other NFL coaches to get on a soapbox make the bold prediction that everybody knows the Bills will lose, to the NFL world. He was a jerk for saying it and if it doesn't bother you then please tell me the last time you heard an NFL coach practically guarantee another team will lose who didn't happen to be participating in the game they were going to be playing that Sunday.

It may go with the territory for NFL pundits and fans to make such proclamations, but it doesn't go with the territory for other NFL coaches to get on a soapbox make the bold prediction that everybody knows the Bills will lose, to the NFL world. He was a jerk for saying it and if it doesn't bother you then please tell me the last time you heard an NFL coach practically guarantee another team will lose who didn't happen to be participating in the game they were going to be playing that Sunday.

It's show biz! This is 2008! Everybody's opinion counts! :blush:

I'll be absolutely stunned if the BILLS manage to even keep this game remotely close. I fully expect to get blown the !@#$ out, while watching my "team" treat the Patriots with nothing but the respect normally reserved for royalty.

I did not know you were the fan of the Zebras. Do you collect trading cards? What jersey number do you wear? Have you started your fantasy draft yet?

I did not know you were the fan of the Zebras. Do you collect trading cards? What jersey number do you wear? Have you started your fantasy draft yet?

I was going to say the same thing--if this game is remotely close, look for the hankies to come out in the 4th quarter, like they do every time we play these guys close. The usual something is still rotten in Denmark I'll bet.....