Happy Festivus everyone!

Just Jack

U have a Festivus Etiquette question....I have breakfast with my boss and a couple of co-workers...is it appropriate to air the grievances at that time? boss is paying if that is important to the question...

I'll be back later for the airing of the grievances.

I believe head of household starts the AOG, so in this case since your boss is paying, he should start it. If he doesn't, then let it go. You could try to bring it up, just by saying "Happy Festivus" and see where it goes from there.

Additionally the festivus meal that preceeds the AOG is a meal of some non-holiday comfort food, you know like meatloaf, pulled pork sandwiches, maybe some stew of some kind?

During one of my undergrad years, my fraternity held a festivus celebration. We gathered around the festivus pole and had the airing of grievances. Feats of strenght were supposed to happen after we all got back from the bars but it never materialized. Still, it was a good celebration for a fantastic holiday!

Additionally the festivus meal that preceeds the AOG is a meal of some non-holiday comfort food, you know like meatloaf, pulled pork sandwiches, maybe some stew of some kind?

I had pizza

I just put up my festivus pole. They're hard to find.

I used a section from my flagpole.