Bills should make a run at Matt Cassell sign as FA/trade if they franc

Willis990

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 TD passes 3650 yards +10 t/o ratio. He is better than Edwards now and was a higher rated prospect coming out of HS than Edwards. Also he has a much better arm and has had great coaching for 4+ years.

Ralph isn't going to pay Cassell's asking price so it's most likely a moot point.

21 TD passes 3650 yards +10 t/o ratio. He is better than Edwards now and was a higher rated prospect coming out of HS than Edwards. Also he has a much better arm and has had great coaching for 4+ years.

Have you actually seen Matt Cassel play? The guy has one if not the worst deep balls in the game. His short/intermediate passing is good, but he couldn't hit the great wall of china on post or deep out.

Have you actually seen Matt Cassel play? The guy has one if not the worst deep balls in the game. His short/intermediate passing is good, but he couldn't hit the great wall of china on post or deep out.

No thanks, I've had my fill of retread Pats QBs on the Bills.

If the Bills had an offensive line like the Pats*, I'm sure Edwards would look alot better then he has.

Great post! Sniff more glue.

If the Bills had an offensive line like the Pats*, I'm sure Edwards would look alot better then he has.

You mean the 4-5 seconds Edwards has to hold onto the ball before frantically throwing a short pass at the receiver's feet isn't enough time?

Stupid post. Edwards would look like Montana in New England. Edwards is a good young QB, that has enough potential to try and develop him. I hate saying this, but Belichick is so great, I am not even near surprised at what Cassell is doing. I expected it.

The day Brady went down, I never said that the Patriots were finished. Oh yes, I figured they would come down to Earth, but I'm not shocked that the Patriots are in the playoff hunt.

As for Cassell, he's had a great season. Let's see how he does on another team next year. I'm fine with who we have now.

The Pats line gets away with holding blatantly all the time. Mix in the FA pick-ups because they are "champs" and you have a system which masks issues. Cassell may be good, but odds are he won't be without the Pats* benefits of refereeing. Tell me how Givens and Branch have looked without the cheating and the extra time by the O-line.

I'll take Edwards right now until Cassell proves himself. So far he's a system QB. Edwards was rated the highest QB out of HS and 2nd to Vince Young.

Hey Willis, they finally have a seat for you at Applebees.

Matt cassell is also the most sacked QB in the leaugue, Matt cassel is behind one of the best lines in the leaugue, has one of the best coaches in the league, Has Randy moss and wes welker.

I dont want him I live in New england I have seen him play and have heard alot of negatives from Pats Fans he is not going to be that succesful outside of NE. :lol: