Ralph Fires Back

ricojes

You almost hope that Wilson is senile, decrepit, or doddering. It would explain the moronic decisions he has made in running the Bills all these years. Unfortunately, Wilson has left his stamp on this team for the last 40 years; his incompetence pre-dates any mental decline he may be suffering. His entire stint as an owner in the NFL can be explained away with the "Blind Squirrel theory," finding the occasional "nut" (Saban, Knox, Polian), before losing his mind and running that "nut" out of town.

Now, the fact that Sullivan a complete tool shouldn't diminish that Wilson has been able to exploit the WNY area's love of football to make a mint while proving himself to be completely inept at performing the most basic functions of an NFL owner.

Bottom line, Wilson is among the worst owners in the NFL. He's nothing more than a egomanical clown. And the entire WNY region, a passionate, football-loving fanbase, has to put up with this clown, because, as we're constantly told by him, Buffalo is a "small-market" that doesn't even deserve a football team.

Wilson can go to hell. Buffalo has always deserved better than him. Imagine if the Bills had an owner like the Maras or the Rooneys. What if the passion of the fans was matched by the quality of product offered by the owner? What if the Bills had an owner that stood behind a HOF GM rather than a run-of-the-mill bean counter? How incredible would that be?

Instead, Buffalo is stuck with a certifiable ass-hat as an owner.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You almost hope that Wilson is senile, decrepit, or doddering. It would explain the moronic decisions he has made in running the Bills all these years. Unfortunately, Wilson has left his stamp on this team for the last 40 years; his incompetence pre-dates any mental decline he may be suffering. His entire stint as an owner in the NFL can be explained away with the "Blind Squirrel theory," finding the occasional "nut" (Saban, Knox, Polian), before losing his mind and running that "nut" out of town.

Now, the fact that Sullivan a complete tool shouldn't diminish that Wilson has been able to exploit the WNY area's love of football to make a mint while proving himself to be completely inept at performing the most basic functions of an NFL owner.

Bottom line, Wilson is among the worst owners in the NFL. He's nothing more than a egomanical clown. And the entire WNY region, a passionate, football-loving fanbase, has to put up with this clown, because, as we're constantly told by him, Buffalo is a "small-market" that doesn't even deserve a football team.

Wilson can go to hell. Buffalo has always deserved better than him. Imagine if the Bills had an owner like the Maras or the Rooneys. What if the passion of the fans was matched by the quality of product offered by the owner? What if the Bills had an owner that stood behind a HOF GM rather than a run-of-the-mill bean counter? How incredible would that be?

:w00t:

(I'm eagerly anticipating his statue at the steps of City Hall.)

post of the year

EXACTLY...

Sullivan should not even be allowed at the press conferences to begin with- he is a discredit to legitimate reporters trying to do their job.

Repeat after me. Sully is not a reporter...he's a columnist. Not a good one, for sure. But his job is NOT to report, like the beat guys.

:angry::worthy: This post just gave me a massive erection. I don't like the age discrimination thrown at the man, and I certainly would never wish his death. However, he is certainly among the worst owners in pro sports history, and his absence in the NFL Hall of Fame is entirely justified.

:angry::worthy:This post just gave me a massive erection. I don't like the age discrimination thrown at the man, and I certainly would never wish his death. However, he is certainly among the worst owners in pro sports history, and his absence in the NFL Hall of Fame is entirely justified.

I really hoped that I would never have that affect on another man. :huh:

I respectfully disagree with some of your post. Look at this from Ralph's perspective he is writing the checks that pay for this fiasco at some point it has to become so bad that it's funny. I also think he being tactful not airing out all of his negative thoughts during the season or when he is having a bad day. He knows the Bills problems cannot be solved by kiling Jauron in the media after a loss, after the season the issues will be addressed.

Well he wasn't laughing too much after the Jets loss, was he? My question is, why would the man signing all the checks be happy and jovial after any loss? :angry: