Ralph Fires Back

ricojes

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sullivan should not even be allowed at the press conferences to begin with- he is a discredit to legitimate reporters trying to do their job. It is sad that newspapers continue to hire people to do the job that Sullivan does- just write controversial articles that have no merit. It is a discredit to journalism as a profession.

I have been in numerous states and Sullivan is by far the worst of his kind I have ever seen

You have got to be the craziest defender of whatever sh*t the Bills organization rolls out on all of TBD!

No, I just recognize a joke when I see it- and thats what Jerry Sullivan is

The word "joke" gets thrown around this board a lot. Usually it's being used to describe the Bills.

I happen to like Jerry, so now everyone knows both our opinions.

No, I just recognize a joke when I see it- and thats what Jerry Sullivan is

No, sorry - the joke is this owner and this team. Sullivan makes many good points, especially if you hear him on Monday's on WGR...

I'll never get the defenders of JP + Ralphie.

JP= One of the worst QB's I've ever seen play in my 20+ years of watching the NFL - I don't mean one of the worst QB's for Buffalo - I mean in the entire NFL.

Ralphie= Compare how he runs the team compared to just about every other owner in the NFL, especially in the last decade. Again, one of the worst if not the worst. -- Toronto, lack of a real GM, Dickie J the the other HORRIBLE coaches in the past decade, on and on...

But yes, the problem is Sully :thumbsup:

No, sorry - the joke is this owner and this team. Sullivan makes many good points, especially if you hear him on Monday's on WGR...

I'll never get the defenders of JP + Ralphie.

JP= One of the worst QB's I've ever seen play in my 20+ years of watching the NFL - I don't mean one of the worst QB's for Buffalo - I mean in the entire NFL.

Ralphie= Compare how he runs the team compared to just about every other owner in the NFL, especially in the last decade. Again, one of the worst if not the worst. -- Toronto, lack of a real GM, Dickie J the the other HORRIBLE coaches in the past decade, on and on...

But yes, the problem is Sully :P

I never said he was the problem with the team- I never said Wilson wasn't. I said Wilson's meddling is a constant problem. I said Sullivan is a joke when compared to real journalists. I was right on both counts.

I wouldn't lower myself to listen to WGR

I never said he was the problem with the team- I never said Wilson wasn't. I said Wilson's meddling is a constant problem. I said Sullivan is a joke when compared to real journalists. I was right on both counts.

I wouldn't lower myself to listen to WGR

Sounds like you have a lot of biases, but at least you assured us of your correctness.

I must admit I like Ralph. He is a lot smarter than he gets credit for.

I'm disgusted that "fans" around here so easily forget what Ralph has done for Buffalo and this team over the years. It is fine to be disgusted with this season, but get some perspective please. Any other owner would have pulled the Bills out of Buffalo years ago.

Ralph deserves Sullivan's respect at the very least, and to insult him personally disgusts me, as do the morons who like to pile on Ralph.

too bad our owner is more worried about answering critics than winning football games...

Yes, because he wrote a one paragraph response to a moron reporter, he can't pay attention to winning football games. Don't be a fool.

I'm disgusted that "fans" around here so easily forget what Ralph has done for Buffalo and this team over the years. It is fine to be disgusted with this season, but get some perspective please. Any other owner would have pulled the Bills out of Buffalo years ago.

Ralph deserves Sullivan's respect at the very least, and to insult him personally disgusts me, as do the morons who like to pile on Ralph.

Maybe he should have pulled them out about a decade ago and put us out of our misery. What good have the past 10 years done for us as fans of this team other than heartbreak?

Seriously - if its a foregone conclusion that the Bills are moving when Ralphie goes to a better place then why invest time, money, and emotion into a team that won't be here much longer? The Bills have been a JOKE since our glory days. Year after year they find new and creative ways to torture their small, loyal base of fans....

As far as feeling as though we should be grateful or thankful that the team is still here - screw that - we made Ralph and his family set for many generations. It should be the other way around....

The solution to your discontent it to stop bitching and root for a different team.

Maybe he should have pulled them out about a decade ago and put us out of our misery. What good have the past 10 years done for us as fans of this team other than heartbreak?

Seriously - if its a foregone conclusion that the Bills are moving when Ralphie goes to a better place then why invest time, money, and emotion into a team that won't be here much longer? The Bills have been a JOKE since our glory days. Year after year they find new and creative ways to torture their small, loyal base of fans....

As far as feeling as though we should be grateful or thankful that the team is still here - screw that - we made Ralph and his family set for many generations. It should be the other way around....

With the death of Ted Rogers, the economy, the Jags and Saints out there, and few viable NFL cities left, the Bills leaving Buffalo is less of a concern than ever. Considering that it costs an owner $300M to move his team (NFL relocation fee), the Bills' owner would demand at least that much from a new city. And since there are no cities with NFL-caliber stadiums (the LA Coliseum is the closest, but that's a hole), the owner would probably also demand a new stadium. It won't happen.

Oh, "you" made Ralph and his family set for generations? Not. More like the big market teams and Wellington Mara made Ralph and his family set for generations by agreeing on revenue sharing, the majority of which is pulled in by those big market teams. And Ralph could have made his family even MORE set by moving to any of the expansion cities over the past 2 decades.