You wanna know why the Bills suck?

Peace Frog

This is why. Pay special attention to the quote from his final press conference and try to convince me otherwise. <_<

Yikes, talk about inference.

Are you suggesting that it's Ralph's fault we may never again have on the field at the same time a HOF QB, DE, RB, 2 HOF WR's, and the greatest special teams player of all time?

Only a senile old man who is out of touch with reality would fire a president who built that team after its third straight super bowl appearance...

I was in the bar at the Bills hotel late the night of Pasadena Super bowl loss. These 2 older men, neither of whom I recognized, were talking about Polian about to be fired, as he lost a power struggle w/ Ralph's personal bean counter, Jeff Littman. I was puzzled, b/c there had been no public talk of this. A few days later, Polian was canned. So if you need to know where Ralph's passion is ( winning vs not spending money), there you are. We had just appeared in our 3rd straight Super Bowl, but Ralph considered that less important than his accountants opinion.

Yikes, talk about inference.

Are you suggesting that it's Ralph's fault we may never again have on the field at the same time a HOF QB, DE, RB, 2 HOF WR's, and the greatest special teams player of all time?

While it is a stretch and i do not think they will get in Talley and Bennett may be HOF LB's also. No doubt the team was loaded. With the cap and FA today not likely to ever see that much talent on one team ever again.

Ralph is the reason we suck. Just like Al Davis is the reason the Raiders suck. Look at any business, it starts at the top.

I wrote a thread about this very issue.

Things will never change till.....

A. Ralph Dies

B. Ralph realizes he needs to hire someone well respected to run the team for him.