Who was Buffalo's last angry coach?

DIE HARD 1967

Lets go back over the last 45 years...

Who was the last coach in Buffalo to raise his voice in a post game press conference at OBD or the Rockpile?

Its called passion guys, are the Bills so good that the coaches have no reason to be angry?

Have you ever wondered about that?

The last coach I remember getting angry was Lou Saban, and he was conveniently released from his contract after the season.

Do our coaches have a "WILL NOT GET ANGRY" clause in their contracts.

I truly believe Buffalo fans want the true answers, and not some coach blowing wind or avoiding the true questions.

This is one of the main reasons Buffalo fans don't like most of our coaches, on Monday we receive NO REAL ANSWERS and the head coach doesn't seem to care.

We can't even get a straight answer on a contract extension.

You probably heard the saying " A team takes on the personally of the head coach"

Open the links below and compare these guys to any former Buffalo Bills Head coach.

Here is Dick Jauron after an embarrassing loss at home to the Rams "Theres not a lot we can say about it" says Jauron

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...0b-c30381a6c0d8

I am not interested in some maniac, screaming head coach, but a little passion would be welcome in Buffalo.

Note: If you can figure out why our head coaches never get angry about anything, you may be on to something.

DIE HARD 1967

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets go back over the last 45 years...

Who was the last coach in Buffalo to raise his voice at ODB or the Rockpile?

Its called passion guys,

Have you ever wondered about that?

The last coach I rememeber getting angry was Lou Saban, and he was conveniently released from his contract after the season.

Do our coaches have a "WILL NOT GET ANGRY CLAUSE IN THEIR CONTRACT?"

I truly believe Buffalo fans want the true answers, and not some coach blowing wind or avoiding the true questions.

This is one of the main reasons Buffalo fans don't like most of our coaches, on Monday we have NO REAL ANSWERS.

Open the link below and compare these guys to any former Buffalo Bills Head coach.

Note: If you can figure out why our head coach never gets angry about anything, you may be on to something.

After watching that link, would you enjoy hearing the truth once in a while?

;)

Marv was a maniac on the sidelines, one of the greatest ever at working the refs.

I believe you need to be both.

Just give me a little emotion and I will be happy.

Sometimes emotion can be a bad thing- coaching style really doesn't matter.....a coach needs to be himself, instead of trying to emulate somebody else's style

Just give me a little emotion and I will be happy.

Give me winning football and I'll be happy. I don't care if it's Tony Dungy or Jon Gruden - whatever works for that coach/team. Winning is what I want to see.

Sometimes emotion can be a bad thing- coaching style really doesn't matter.....a coach needs to be himself, instead of trying to emulate somebody else's style

I am not looking for professional actors here.

We need a coach who speaks his mind, and can motivate players

If you don't want to win....retire!

I like it!