Music from the Bills glory days.

Tux of Borg

http://longboredsurfer.com/charts.php?year=1990

Billboard Top 100 - 1990

01. Hold On » Wilson Phillips Wilson Phillips - Wilson Phillips: Greatest Hits - Hold On (Single Edit)

02. It Must Have Been Love » Roxette Roxette - A Collection of Roxette Hits! Their 20 Greatest Songs! - It Must Have Been Love

03. Nothing Compares 2 U » Sinead O'Connor Sinead O'Connor - So Far...The Best of Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U

04. Poison » Bell Biv Devoe Bell Biv DeVoe - Bell Biv DeVoe: Greatest Hits - Poison

05. Vogue » Madonna Madonna - The Immaculate Collection - Vogue

06. Vision Of Love » Mariah Carey Mariah Carey - Mariah Carey: Greatest Hits - Vision of Love

07. Another Day In Paradise » Phil Collins Phil Collins - Phil Collins: Hits - Another Day in Paradise

08. Hold On » En Vogue En Vogue - Best of En Vogue - Hold On

09. Cradle Of Love » Billy Idol Billy Idol - Billy Idol: Greatest Hits - Cradle of Love

10. Blaze Of Glory » Jon Bon Jovi Jon Bon Jovi - Cross Road - Blaze of Glory

11. Do Me! » Bell Biv Devoe Bell Biv DeVoe - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Bel Biv DeVoe - Do Me!

12. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You » Michael Bolton Michael Bolton - The Essential Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed to Live Without You

13. Pump Up The Jam » Technotronic Technotronic - Pump Up the Jam - The Album - Pump Up the Jam

14. Opposites Attract » Paula Abdul Paula Abdul - Paula Abdul: Greatest Hits - Opposites Attract

15. Escapade » Janet Jackson Janet Jackson - Design of a Decade: 1986-1996 - Escapade

16. All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You » Heart Heart - Heart: Greatest Hits - 1985-1995 - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You

17. Close To You » Maxi Priest Maxi Priest - Maxi Priest: Best of Me - Close to You

18. Black Velvet » Alannah Myles Alannah Myles - The Very Best of Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

19. Release Me » Wilson Phillips Wilson Phillips - Wilson Phillips: Greatest Hits - Release Me (Single Version)

20. Don't Know Much » Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville - Linda Ronstadt - Don't Know Much

21. All Around The World » Lisa Stansfield Lisa Stansfield - Lisa Stansfield: Biography - The Greatest Hits - All Around the World

22. I Wanna Be Rich » Calloway

22. I Remember You » Skid Row Skid Row - 40 Seasons - The Best of Skid Row - I Remember You

23. Rub You The Right Way » Johnny Gill Johnny Gill - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Johnny Gill - Rub You the Right Way

24. She Ain't Worth It » Glenn Medeiros Featuring Bobby Brown Bobby Brown & Glenn Medeiros - The Definitive Collection: Bobby Brown - She Ain't Worth It

25. If Wishes Came True » Sweet Sensation Sweet Sensation - Billboard: No. 1 Hits of the '90s - If Wishes Came True

26. The Power » Snap Snap! - World Power - The Power

27. (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection » Nelson Nelson - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection

28. Love Will Lead You Back » Taylor Dayne Taylor Dayne - Greatest Hits - Love Will Lead You Back

29. Don't Wanna Fall In Love » Jane Child Jane Child - Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love

30. Two To Make It Right » Seduction Seduction - 100% Pure Dance - Two to Make It Right

31. Sending All My Love » LinearLinear - Linear - Sending All My Love

32. Unskinny Bop » Poison Poison - The Best of Poison - 20 Years of Rock - Unskinny Bop

33. Step By Step » New Kids On The Block New Kids on the Block - New Kids On the Block: Super Hits - Step By Step

34. Dangerous » Roxette Roxette - A Collection of Roxette Hits! Their 20 Greatest Songs! - Dangerous (G.M. Remaster '03)

35. We Didn't Start The Fire » Billy Joel Billy Joel - The Essential Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire

36. I Don't Have The Heart » James Ingram James Ingram - Billboard: No. 1 Hits of the '90s - I Don't Have the Heart

37. Downtown Train » Rod Stewart Rod Stewart - The Very Best of Rod Stewart - Downtown Train

38. Rhythm Nation » Janet Jackson Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814 - Rhythm Nation

39. I'll Be Your Everything » Tommy Page Tommy Page - Billboard: No. 1 Hits of the '90s - I'll Be Your Everything

40. Roam » B-52's The B-52's - Nude on the Moon - The B-52's Anthology - Roam

41. Everything » Jody Watley Jody Watley - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Jody Watley - Everything

42. Back To Life » Soul II Soul Soul II Soul - Volume I - Keep on Movin' - Back to Life

43. Here And Now » Luther Vandross Luther Vandross - The Ultimate Luther Vandross - Here and Now

44. Alright » Janet Jackson Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814 - Alright

45. Ice Ice Baby » Vanilla Ice Vanilla Ice - Platinum Underground (explicit Version) - Ice Ice Baby

46. Blame It On The Rain » Milli Vanilli

47. Have You Seen Her » M.C. Hammer MC Hammer - MC Hammer: Greatest Hits - Have You Seen Her

48. With Every Beat Of My Heart » Taylor Dayne Taylor Dayne - Greatest Hits - With Every Beat of My Heart

49. Come Back To Me » Janet Jackson Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814 - Come Back to Me

50. No More Lies » Michel'le Michel'le - Michel'le - No More Lies

51. Praying For Time » George Michael George Michael - Ladies & Gentlemen - The Best of George Michael - Praying for Time

52. How Can We Be Lovers » Michael Bolton Michael Bolton - Greatest Hits 1985-1995 - How Can We Be Lovers

53. Do You Remember » Phil Collins Phil Collins - But Seriously - Do You Remember

54. Ready Or Not » After 7 Ready or Not

55. U Can't Touch This » M.C. Hammer MC Hammer - MC Hammer: Greatest Hits - U Can't Touch This

56. I Wish It Would Rain Down » Phil Collins Phil Collins - Phil Collins: Hits - I Wish It Would Rain Down

57. Just Between You And Me » Lou Gramm Lou Gramm - Jukebox Heroes: The Foreigner Anthology - Just Between You and Me

58. Something Happened On The Way To Heaven » Phil Collins Phil Collins - Phil Collins: Hits - Something Happened on the Way to Heaven

59. Black Cat » Janet Jackson Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814 - Black Cat

60. Can't Stop » After 7 Can't Stop

61. Janie's Got A Gun » Aerosmith Aerosmith - Young Lust: The Aerosmith Anthology - Janie's Got a Gun

62. The Humpty Dance » Digital Underground Digital Underground - Sex Packets - The Humpty Dance

63. I'll Be Your Shelter » Taylor Dayne Taylor Dayne - Greatest Hits - I'll Be Your Shelter

64. Free Fallin' » Tom Petty Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits - Free Fallin'

65. Giving You The Benefit » Pebbles Pebbles - Pebbles: Greatest Hits - Giving You the Benefit

66. Enjoy The Silence » Depeche Mode Depeche Mode - The Best of Depeche Mode, Vol. 1 - Enjoy the Silence

67. Love Song » Tesla Tesla - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Tesla - Love Song

68. Price Of Love » Bad English Bad English - Bad English - Price of Love

69. Girls Nite Out » Tyler Collins

70. King Of Wishful Thinking » Go West Go West - Aces and Kings: The Best of Go West - The King of Wishful Thinking

71. What Kind Of Man Would I Be? » Chicago Chicago - The Best of Chicago (40th Anniversary Edition) [Remastered] - What Kind of Man Would I Be?

73. Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over) » Technotronic Technotronic - Pump Up the Jam - Get Up! (Before the Night Is Over)

74. Here We Are » Gloria Estefan Gloria Estefan - Greatest Hits - Here We Are

75. Epic » Faith No More Faith No More - This Is It - The Best of Faith No More - Epic

75. Love Takes Time » Mariah Carey Mariah Carey - Mariah Carey: Greatest Hits - Love Takes Time

77. Just Like Jesse James » Cher Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher's Greatest Hits - Just Like Jesse James

78. Love Shack » B-52's The B-52's - Nude on the Moon - The B-52's Anthology - Love Shack

79. All Or Nothing » Milli Vanilli

80. Romeo » Dino

81. Everybody Everybody » Black Box

82. I Go To Extremes » Billy Joel Billy Joel - The Essential Billy Joel - I Go to Extremes

83. Whip Appeal » Babyface Babyface - Babyface: A Collection of His Greatest Hits - Whip Appeal

84. Oh Girl » Paul Young Paul Young - Super Hits - Oh Girl

85. C'mon And Get My Love » D-Mob With Cathy Dennis

85. (It's Just) The Way That You Love Me » Paula Abdul Paula Abdul - Paula Abdul: Greatest Hits - The Way That You Love Me

87. We Can't Go Wrong » The Cover Girls The Cover Girls - The Cover Girls: Greatest Hits - We Can't Go Wrong

88. When I'm Back On My Feet Again » Michael Bolton Michael Bolton - Greatest Hits 1985-1995 - When I'm Back On My Feet Again

89. Make You Sweat » Keith Sweat Keith Sweat - The Best of Keith Sweat: Make You Sweat - Make You Sweat

90. This One's For The Children » New Kids On The Block New Kids on the Block - New Kids On the Block: Greatest Hits - This One's for the Children

91. What It Takes » Aerosmith Aerosmith - Big Ones - What It Takes

92. Forever » Kiss Kiss - The Very Best of Kiss - Forever

93. Jerk Out » The Time The Time - Pandemonium - Jerk Out

94. Just A Friend » Biz Markie Biz Markie - Rapmania: the Roots of Rap - Just a Friend

95. Whole Wide World » A'me Lorain

96. Without You » Motley Crue M�tley Cr�e - Carnival of Sins (Live) - Without You

97. Swing The Mood » Jive Bunny & The Master Mixers Jive Bunny & The Master Mixers - Jive Bunny: The Album - Swing the Mood

98. Thieves In The Temple » Prince Prince - The Very Best of Prince - Thieves In the Temple

99. Mentirosa » Mellow Man Ace Mellow Man Ace - Raza Radio - Mentirosa (Mellow Man Ace)

100. Tic-Tac-Toe » Kyper

On my Ipod...

04. Poison » Bell Biv Devoe Bell Biv DeVoe - Bell Biv DeVoe: Greatest Hits - Poison

17. Close To You » Maxi Priest Maxi Priest - Maxi Priest: Best of Me - Close to You

22. I Remember You » Skid Row Skid Row - 40 Seasons - The Best of Skid Row - I Remember You

61. Janie's Got A Gun » Aerosmith Aerosmith - Young Lust: The Aerosmith Anthology - Janie's Got a Gun

64. Free Fallin' » Tom Petty Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits - Free Fallin'

67. Love Song » Tesla Tesla - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Tesla - Love Song

78. Love Shack » B-52's The B-52's - Nude on the Moon - The B-52's Anthology - Love Shack

On my Ipod...

There are only two of those that are even listenable, maybe three:

and maybe #17.

Wow... What an awful year for music!

On my Ipod...

lemme guesss...you are about....40 yrs old

lemme guesss...you are about....40 yrs old

Good guess. 38.

Skid Row and Tesla songs....I admit that I like them OK, or did at one time. Got a white elephant gift a few years ago...metal ballads or something. Lots of crap on that CD. Poison by BBD...kind of an inside joke....that's why it made it to the Ipod. I was a DJ for my college radio station and always liked the Maxi Priest song. Everyone in college those days liked Love Shack. And I have lots of Aerosmith and Petty.

But yeah...there are a lot of bad songs on that list.

To answer the question of Marv's Neighbor

01. I Want To Hold Your Hand » Beatles

02. She Loves You » Beatles

03. Hello, Dolly! » Louis Armstrong

04. Oh, Pretty Woman » Roy Orbison

05. I Get Around » Beach Boys

06. Everybody Loves Somebody » Dean Martin

07. My Guy » Mary Wells

08. We'll Sing In The Sunshine » Gale Garnett

09. Last Kiss » J. Frank Wilson & The Cavaliers

10. Where Did Our Love Go » Supremes

11. People » Barbara Streissand

12. Java » Al Hirt

13. A Hard Day's Night » Beatles

14. Love Me Do » Beatles

15. Do Wah Diddy Diddy » Manfred Mann

16. Please Please Me » Beatles

17. Dancing In The Street » Martha & The Vandellas

18. Little Children » Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas

19. Love Me With All Your Heart » Ray Charles Singers

20. Under The Boardwalk » Drifters

21. Chapel Of Love » Dixie Cups

22. Suspicion » Terry Stafford

23. Glad All Over » Dave Clark Five

24. Rag Doll » Four Seasons

25. Dawn (Go Away) » Four Seasons

26. Bread And Butter » Newbeats

27. It Hurts To Be In Love » Gene Pitney

28. Dead Man's Curve » Jan & Dean

29. Come A Little Bit Closer » Jay & The Americans

30. A World Without Love » Peter & Gordon

31. Have I The Right? » Honeycombs

32. Don't Let The Rain Come Down (Crooked Little Man) » Serendipity Singers

33. Baby Love » Supremes

34. Let It Be Me » Betty Everett & Jerry Butler

35. Wishin' And Hopin' » Dusty Springfield

36. You Don't Own Me » Lesley Gore

37. Walk On By » Dionne Warwick

38. The House Of The Rising Sun » Animals

39. G.T.O. » Ronny & The Daytona

40. Twist And Shout » Beatles

41. Memphis » Johnny Rivers

42. White On White » Danny Williams

43. Hey Little Cobra » Rip Chords

44. The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) » Betty Everett

45. Bits And Pieces » Dave Clark Five

46. My Boy Lollipop » Millie Small

47. Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um » Major Lance

48. The Little Old Lady » Jan & Dean

49. Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying » Gerry & The Pacemakers

50. A Summer Song » Chad & Jeremy

51. The Girl From Ipanema » Stan Getz & Astrud Gilberto

52. Can't Buy Me Love » Beatles

53. Remember (Walkin' In The Sand) » Shangri-Las

54. C'mon And Swim » Bobby Freeman

55. Do You Want To Know A Secret » Beatles

56. Keep On Pushing » Impressions

57. Baby I Need Your Loving » Four Tops

58. Navy Blue » Diane Renay

59. Diane » Bachelors

60. Out Of Limits » Marketts

61. Little Honda » Hondells

62. See The Funny Little Clown » Bobby Goldsboro

63. Because » Dave Clark Five

64. (Just Like) Romeo And Juliet » Reflections

65. For You » Rick Nelson

66. Today » New Christy Minstrels

67. Can't You See That She's Mine » Dave Clark Five

68. Leader Of The Pack » Shangri-Las

69. Funny » Joe Hinton

70. The Way You Do The Things You Do » Temptations

71. Anyone Who Had A Heart » Dionne Warwick

72. I Love You More And More Every Day » Al Martino

73. It's Over » Roy Orbison

74. Ronnie » Four Seasons

75. Surfin' Bird » Trashmen

76. What Kind Of Fool (Do You Think I Am) » Tams

77. The Door Is Still Open To My Heart » Dean Martin

78. You Really Got Me » Kinks

79. The Shelter Of Your Arms » Sammy Davis Jr.

80. I'm So Proud » Impressions

81. I Wanna Love Him So Bad » Jelly Beans

82. Chug-a-lug » Roger Miller

83. Dang Me » Roger Miller

84. Cotton Candy » Al Hirt

85. (You Don't Know) How Glad I Am » Nancy Wilson

86. Money » Kingsmen

87. Don't Throw Your Love Away » Searchers

88. Hi-heel Sneakers » Tommy Tucker

89. How Do You Do It! » Gerry & The Pacemakers

90. Walk Don't Run » The Ventures

91. Do You Love Me » Dave Clark Five

92. Shangri-La » Robert Maxwell, His Harp & Orch.

93. Haunted Houses » Gene Simmons

94. Steal Away » Jimmy Hughes

95. I Saw Her Standing There » Beatles

96. A Fool Never Learns » Andy Williams

97. Bad To Me » Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas

98. There! I've Said It Again » Bobby Vinton

99. Louie Louie » The Kingsmen

100. Needles And Pins » Searchers

2 songs by BBD in the top 11. "Do Me" is a classic:

The time was 6 o'clock on the Swatch watch

No time to chill, got a date, can't be late

Hey, the girl is gonna do me