Just Curious... Does anybody else watch the video replay

San-O

Don't forget the steller play by Royal on that interception, he froze like a dumbass , looked just like Reed on the hail mary, nice effort, both those underacheivers should be happy JP is the focal point but remember both will be back next year

Royal did just keep drifting downfield rather than attack the ball. He even looked surprised that a defender undercut his lame route. Mellon heads, the lot of them. :doh:

Gee whiz, J.P. Losman really must be a fine NFL quarterback then, right? According to Turk-ey, there was only ONE option on that play-fake roll-out pass play - the FULLBACK. Since even Lost-man should have been able to notice right away that the full back was laying on his ass unable to receive the pass, Losty should have simply heaved the ball into the freakin' stands the milisecond he ran outside of the box, which was a full second or more BEFORE he got stripped by the far side blitzer.

In other words, he was not even required to think about making a play other then throwing to the full back or throwing the ball away.....or he could have even just slid down for heaven's sake, took the sack and not fumbled the damn ball.

I am one of the few who actually liked the play call, but the key for it to work if there was NO first down was for the Bills player with the ball to stay in bounds. Losman should have slid down when he felt the defensive contact to keep the clock moving.

The second I saw him start to roll out, I started to feel sick because I knew the play made no sense at all in that situation. :doh:

The second I saw the play I started thinking, "Get rid of it, get rid of it!" But since JP is retarded and the worst QB the bills have ever had, he didn't. End of story.

I started laughing..I usually am right with you but I knew exactly how it was gonna end as soon as i saw the play start..lol..I didnt think he would actually score but that was the icing on the cake..I really never thought I would laugh at a Bills play like that in my life ..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The second I saw him start to roll out, while carrying the ball like a loaf of bread, I started to feel sick because I knew JP would do one of the following:

1. Throw a pick

or

2. Fumble

or

3. Fumble, recover the ball while on the run, then throw a pick

Or....Fumble, recover the ball while on the run throw a pick, have the interceptor fumble, recover the ball and throw yet another pick.....it was one of those days.

He feels the DB grab him, and it almost looks like he's trying to toss the ball away. He has done

this before when in the grasp.

Check the Play by Play http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?g...20&period=4

2 Things-

1. JP Loserman is a turnover just waiting to happen (so why woulf you put the game in his hands when your up)

2. When he is in the pocket, he looks like a deer in headlights

AND WE TRADED UP FOR HIM THAT YEAR RIGHT? UNREAL-

I am one of the few who actually liked the play call, but the key for it to work if there was NO first down was for the Bills player with the ball to stay in bounds. Losman should have slid down when he felt the defensive contact to keep the clock moving.

You liked the call? R U kidding me? It was terrible. And he should have just launched the ball far into the stands-NOT slid down and LOST yards because the 2 minute warning would have stopped the clock!!! Great call Mauron (Jauron)

Don't forget the steller play by Royal on that interception, he froze like a dumbass , looked just like Reed on the hail mary, nice effort, both those underacheivers should be happy JP is the focal point but remember both will be back next year

You've gotta be kidding me. Royal was four or five yards beyond Revis. He had no chance. Re the Hail Mary, the ball didn't even make it into the freaking endzone (it was caught on the 1-2 yardline). How can you possibly blame the receivers?????????

You've gotta be kidding me. Royal was four or five yards beyond Revis. He had no chance. Re the Hail Mary, the ball didn't even make it into the freaking endzone (it was caught on the 1-2 yardline). How can you possibly blame the receivers?????????

Dave, the ball was picked off about a yard or 2 deep into the endzone, or right at the goalline (rhodes was TACKLED at the 1 or 2). But one has to wonder why none of our WRs managed to get into the endzone to attempt to catch the hail mary.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d52ce8 @ 3:37

Dave, the ball was picked off about a yard or 2 deep into the endzone, or right at the goalline (rhodes was TACKLED at the 1 or 2). But one has to wonder why none of our WRs managed to get into the endzone to attempt to catch the hail mary.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d52ce8 @ 3:37

That was kinda weird. Actually if reed would of been a little more proactive I think he could of jumped in front of the jet guy & caught. It just looked like he did not even know the ball was in the air. The Royal int was all on Losman. Poor decision.

It is good to see that others shared my opinion. It was my impression that JP was trying to pass the ball after he was initially hit. Unfortunately he has no instintive skills. Why he is quaterbacking our team I do not know.

Its kinda funny..His first play in the NFL agaisnt the Pats he rolled out and pretty much handed it to the pats defender, This in maybe his final game unless Hamden gets injured he ends it in almost the same fashion...How poetic...

I remember that play well; what a preview it turned out to be. JP rolled right (against NE, first pass ever), and threw a 5 yard pass right into the gut of a startled NE defender. There wasn't a Bill in the area. Back to Sunday, after many further reviews, it looks to me that JP was actually trying to underhand a pass forward after being hit by the defender. It is too bizarre: he gets hit high, allowing him awareness that danger is on his back, but if you look look at it in slow motion, sure enough he is trying to UNDERHAND a pass forward, I think. BTW, no one was there to catch it. He is a nice guy and all, I guess, but I really do believe now that he is, to be unkind, stupid. And he will NOT be playing elsewhere next year. No other team will put their future in this guy's hands, not even as a third QB. No way. He is done in my opinion.

You liked the call? R U kidding me? It was terrible. And he should have just launched the ball far into the stands-NOT slid down and LOST yards because the 2 minute warning would have stopped the clock!!! Great call Mauron (Jauron)

I've been waffling on the play call for a while. At first I blamed JP, then reading some threads here I was thinking why would you try to throw it there, now I'm back to JP. It seems the Jets had a run blitz on because the FB got blocked and the opposite side db crashed as well. At least with the pass you get a chance to pretty much end the game. If JP realizes that the defense is going to be sending everyone, then get out of the pocket and run for it. You HAVE to see how many guys are on the line and know you're going to be outmatched and try to make a play. It's one of his three strengths, you'd have thought he would run with it. The other two being a deep ball and the slant pattern.

I guess the real problem is that he's still on the roster. Maybe we'll replace him with a first round qb. Having a quality qb seems to help more than anything else.

The second I saw him start to roll out, while carrying the ball like a loaf of bread, I started to feel sick because I knew JP would do one of the following:

1. Throw a pick

or

2. Fumble

or

4. sh-- his pants

and

5. Get the starting nod next week at Denver

The second I saw him start to roll out, I started to feel sick because I knew the play made no sense at all in that situation. ;)

I was in the front row behind the Bills bench at the far forty yard line and only saw Losman rolling right (before the play was blocked by the players and people on the sideline), so I started feeling sick when I heard that awful eruption of the crowd at the Meadowlands. I didn't even need to look at the replay on the Jumbotron to know WTF happened. It was a fun game to watch up until that point.

:lol:

BTW, with only a few exceptions our players look kind of skinny and weak up close. Can we please add some beef on this team starting with a center, a couple of DE's and a big linebacker? Live and in person, Lynch and McKelvin look and play like studs.

1. Throw a pick

or

2. Fumble

or

4. Do a 180 and run right into the tackler, then fumble