If Jauron does stay.....Then Turd & Fewell have to go

marauderswr80

Then I fully expect him to let Fewell & Turd walk as coordinators. Thats the only way I see anyone being ok with Jauron staying. If he keeps the staff he has now, forget about it, fan base will walk......but if he changes things with the coaching staff thats the only way I see them saving grace here.......the only way.....

Problem is, with DJ's history on choosing OC's, we're doomed to relive this nightmare for the next 3 years. Especially when the defense wasnt always the problem. So unless DJ is jettisoned, I only see changing the coordinators as window dressing.

That's like saying: "I know our dog pooped on your rug, but we don't need to let him go outside, we'll just pick up the turds before we leave!"

No, it's not really like saying that...I just feel like a dog pooped all over my stuff today.

No Thanks.

For me to be convinced this franchise still cares Jauron has to go.

He's a career loser who proved how bad he really is in a game at which Mangini tried his hardest to give to us, but severely underestimated Jauron's ability to do the same.

Jauron stays, I'm gone.

haha...nice picture!

Problem is, with DJ's history on choosing OC's, we're doomed to relive this nightmare for the next 3 years. Especially when the defense wasnt always the problem. So unless DJ is jettisoned, I only see changing the coordinators as window dressing.

But likewise, changing coaches has just been new window dressings as well. We've had three regimes come through since our last playoff appearance.

We still play our CBs 10-15 yards off the opponents WRs. We still abandon one part of the offensive scheme in favor of another (Common sense says we should run? Pass! Common sense says we should pass? Run!). The faces and places change, and the output stays the same.

We still develop players only to let them walk. On the lines, we still rely on technique and finesse rather that real grit, domination and making the other team hurt. We have the biggest and tallest OL in the league, and yet, get consistently blown off the LOS.

It's like the gates of OBD have that, "Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here."

Guys im just trying to figure out the positive of this all, Thats all we can do if he signed this 3 year deal. As much as it pains me to say it, if he did sign then we as fans have to find a way to give him yet another shot at getting the right OC's in here.....

I want Jauron fired 3 weeks ago, actually I never wanted him hired......but fact of the matter is if he is the HC, we may as well make an attempt to back the dude....as hard as it would be......

He would gain more respect if he fired Turd & Stool......

If the Bills go 6-10 I don't see how Ralph could keep Dick. If they go 8-8 MAYBE Dick stays. For that reason & the improved draft pick, I'm HOPING the Bills lose the rest of their games.

I agree.....Totally agree! But if he did indeed sign the extension, we as fans have our hands tied.....

Then I fully expect him to let Fewell & Turd walk as coordinators. Thats the only way I see anyone being ok with Jauron staying. If he keeps the staff he has now, forget about it, fan base will walk......but if he changes things with the coaching staff thats the only way I see them saving grace here.......the only way.....

If Jauron stays, i don't think I can watch this team in 09'.

Replacing Schonert and/or Fewell does nothing for the franchise.

Replacing Jauron only does a little more.

Replacing Guy/Modrak/Brandon (along with the coaching staff) does a whole hell of a lot, and is the best way to get this franchise back anywhere near respectability.

You forgot one.

Replacing Ralph Wilson. Everything else is just rearranging the deck chairs. It starts at the top.

You forgot one.

Replacing Ralph Wilson. Everything else is just rearranging the deck chairs. It starts at the top.

Well, replacing Ralph Wilson probably means we're going to have to replace what team we watch on Sundays in the fall. I didn't want to go that far just yet.

Although there's something to be said for Ralph dumping the team to Toronto buyers now and putting us all out of our misery rather than watch this non-playoff garbage for the next four years until the lease expires THEN they leave. 'Cause lord knows there ain't gonna be anything worth watching the next four years at this rate.

I disagree with Fewell - the d has played reasonably well. If we can upgrade DE through the draft and FA and pick up LB depth the D is in good shape - keep in mind the D held SF and Miami to resonable scores - they kept us in the Cleveland game and they put us in a position to win yesterday. The problems with the Bills do not lie on that side of the ball they fall squarely on our inept offense. More especially on our inept pass offense as we can run the ball.

Replacing Schonert and/or Fewell does nothing for the franchise.

Replacing Jauron only does a little more.

Replacing Guy/Modrak/Brandon (along with the coaching staff) does a whole hell of a lot, and is the best way to get this franchise back anywhere near respectability.

Agreed. Firing Jauron alone only treats the symptoms. This disease runs deep.

maybe that is ralph wilson's ace in the hole......he will play it like he did with wade phillips......ralph will demand jauron fire his coordinators.jauron is toooooo much a wimp to comply and he "quits" on the bills....problem solved.........go bills in"09!

I too expect Coach Jauron to fire Turk at the end of the season. I hope he doesn't fire Perry Fewell also. He's got the defense playing pretty darn well.

Dick does a great job of getting the guys fired up and ready to play. And, they play well for him for the most part.

The only problem as I see if with this is we may have a better offense, but when it's close at the end of a game and we have a great chance to win, Dick will make a stupid decision again. I've seen it too many times.

I also hope JAMIEBUF12 is right.

Go BILLS !!!!

i agree with all of your points about the organization, but i still can't b/l they hired Jauron in the first place. i read somewhere that Ralph wanted Sherman at the time, maybe Ralph's intuition is better than we think. And if that's the case yesterday when he said "he should quit this business and go back to the insurance business", i agree with him....haha

Ralph, we love you and thank you..... sell the team to Jimbo and his crew, get some new blood and direction in this organization...PLEASE!!!!!!!!