Ralph "Did you see that fumble? It was terrible...

Georgia Bill

This from the Buffalo News: What is Ralph saying about his coaches contract?!?:

"Shock, exasperation and anger were the prevailing emotions for the Bills afterward.

Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr. could only shake his head in disbelief after leaving the locker room.

Had he seen anything like it? "Never," he said.

Wilson tried to crack a half-hearted joke, saying, "I think I should get back into the insurance business."

But don't get the wrong impression. Wilson wasn't in a joking mood. Asked again to comment on the much-reported contract extension for coach Dick Jauron, Wilson said only:

"Did you see that fumble? It was terrible wasn't it?"

This from the Buffalo News: What is Ralph saying about his coaches contract?!?:

"Shock, exasperation and anger were the prevailing emotions for the Bills afterward.

Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr. could only shake his head in disbelief after leaving the locker room.

Had he seen anything like it? "Never," he said.

Wilson tried to crack a half-hearted joke, saying, "I think I should get back into the insurance business."

But don't get the wrong impression. Wilson wasn't in a joking mood. Asked again to comment on the much-reported contract extension for coach Dick Jauron, Wilson said only:

"Did you see that fumble? It was terrible wasn't it?"

Not much of an endorsement, huh?

Right now?

Not really.

All they've done for the past decade or so is cast a gloomy cloud over Buffalo for an entire day. How would anyone really miss that?

If the events that transpired on the field today happened 5 to 10 years ago, I would have been depressed about it until at least Wednesday..........today, however, it just gave me a slight chuckle to watch Ellis rumble into the end zone.....it wasn't even a suprise to me and it bothered me for less than 20 seconds. Its a crying shame what the Bills are doing to its fan base. :thumbsup:

If the events that transpired on the field today happened 5 to 10 years ago, I would have been depressed about it until at least Wednesday..........today, however, it just gave me a slight chuckle to watch Ellis rumble into the end zone.....it wasn't even a suprise to me and it bothered me for less than 20 seconds. Its a crying shame what the Bills are doing to its fan base. :thumbsup:

LOL..i wish I could feel the same, but living in NYC, and being an avid WFAN listener, this one f'ing hurts. To me, today's game was my personal playoffs. In the end, same old story.

After, 26 years, I'm really considering having an affair with another team. :sick:

I simply cannot say better anything you guys have already said here. Thank you. Theads like this one make me feel at least a little better that I'm not the only one who is entertaining visions of Ralph's funeral with something approaching glee.

ralph probably doesnt even know where he is or what day it is.

:thumbsup:

Give Mr. Wilson a little more credit than that, he is a very smart man. The last 10 years are not all his fault, we all wanted Donahoe hired and he hired the coach and contributed to the problems. Then Wilson needed to get back some control and Brought in Levy and DJ to unite the organization again which was not a bad move at the time. The problem I see is there is a disconnect some where in the chain of how we are going to win games. For almost 4 quarters they followed the plan pound the ball to set up the pass and then they outsmarted themselves as usual. That is also not Wilson's fault, he knows what he has to do and is allowing Jauron to finish the season with integrity as he should.