bradjames24

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is there to be happy about?

Not much at all. lol.

But to hear a pro athlete actually say something against the norm after a bad loss is refreshing. So many players (not just on the Bills) say the same thing every week. "We'll still come to work" "we will prepare for next week like every week" blah blah blah.

Exactly. PLAY CALLS don't enable a fumble returned for a TD.

A Parent gives a 10yer old a loaded hand gun. The kids shoots himself in the foot. Do you blame the kid for being too dumb to not know any better thant to shoot himself? Or do you blame the parent for giving the kid the gun?

It's the parent's job to know what's best for the kid. Just like it's the HCs job to know what gives his players the best chance to win.

You know what you've got in JP, he's been here for a while. You know he's a QB that holds onto the ball way too long, doesn't make good decisions, and is careless with the football.

As a coach, why would you put him in a position at the end of the game where he needs to make a good decision, be careful with the ball, and get rid of it quickly?

That is why its the coach's fault. We know JP is a jackass, why would you put him in that position? Ridiculous. I said this in the game thread, but its like blaming the tiger when he eats the trainer. He's only being himself.

You know what you've got in JP, he's been here for a while. You know he's a QB that holds onto the ball way too long, doesn't make good decisions, and is careless with the football.

As a coach, why would you put him in a position at the end of the game where he needs to make a good decision, be careful with the ball, and get rid of it quickly?

That is why its the coach's fault. We know JP is a jackass, why would you put him in that position? Ridiculous. I said this in the game thread, but its like blaming the tiger when he eats the trainer. He's only being himself.

A Parent gives a 10yer old a loaded hand gun. The kids shoots himself in the foot. Do you blame the kid for being too dumb to not know any better thant to shoot himself? Or do you blame the parent for giving the kid the gun?

It's the parent's job to know what's best for the kid. Just like it's the HCs job to know what gives his players the best chance to win.

Okay, so I trust that neither of you have made or will ever again make the "Jauron coaches not to lose" argument.

Okay, so I trust that neither of you have made or will ever again make the "Jauron coaches not to lose" argument.

My biggest problem with Jauron has been and continues to be his lack of situational awareness. There are times when a roll out is good, times when it's bad. Times when throwing from the shotgun are good, times when its bad. Time's when you should run from the I, times when you should PA from the I. Jauron seems to have no clue as to when those situations are. Now, maybe that's all on the OC. But, the offense for the better part of 3 years under Jauron has absolutely no identity. They have big bruising linemen than they try and stunt with. They have a bruising back that they take out of the game inside the 10yard line. They have zero idea how to run an effective WR screen. It's just horrendously pathetic watching this offense fall all over itself with no direction.

Honestly, when was the last time our offense looked in sync for more than 1 or 2 drives in a game? Its a level of ineptitude that's almost beyond comprehension.

My biggest problem with Jauron has been and continues to be his lack of situational awareness. There are times when a roll out is good, times when it's bad. Times when throwing from the shotgun are good, times when its bad. Time's when you should run from the I, times when you should PA from the I. Jauron seems to have no clue as to when those situations are. Now, maybe that's all on the OC. But, the offense for the better part of 3 years under Jauron has absolutely no identity. They have big bruising linemen than they try and stunt with. They have a bruising back that they take out of the game inside the 10yard line. They have zero idea how to run an effective WR screen. It's just horrendously pathetic watching this offense fall all over itself with no direction.

Honestly, when was the last time our offense looked in sync for more than 1 or 2 drives in a game? Its a level of ineptitude that's almost beyond comprehension.

Yep. There is a time to get creative and a time to be conservative, and when it comes time to make that choice, Dick's teams usually pick wrong.

<_< A family owns a Rottweiler who has bitten the neighbors a dozen times already. But the parents keep letting the kids play in the backyard with the dog off the leash.

Parents = DJ and his staff

Rottweiler = JP

Kids = the ball

I love the "It's not JP's fault because he sucks so bad they should have known not to put the ball in his hands!" defense of JP not sucking

<_<

I'd certainly rather hear that argument instead of ANY that claim DJ's not the real problem, or that He's not a bad Coach, or blah, blah, blah...

This Game proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what most Bills Fans have been saying all along...The Bills have the talent to Win...They may not be the most talented NFL Team...But they have the talent to Win...Their HC is a PROVEN LOSER!!! Losers make the wrong Calls at the wrong times...Losers find a way to lose...Dead Dick is a loser...Period...End of story... <_<

<_< A family owns a Rottweiler who has bitten the neighbors a dozen times already. But the parents keep letting the kids play in the backyard with the dog off the leash.

Parents = DJ and his staff

Rottweiler = JP

Kids = the ball

Yeah, dude I get your f'ing point. The guy made a call to win the game. You can't call a game assuming your QB is going to get sacked, fumble, and allow the defense to score.