Jauron will get fired, right? RIGHT?

deep2evans

if he stays we have to at least go through and change his assistants around

It's easy to blame Jauron, but not this time.. I was happy when they decided to throw late, running was too predictable and too early..

Losman level of play is unbelievably low,, Thats not Jauron's fault

It's easy to blame Jauron, but not this time.. I was happy when they decided to throw late, running was too predictable and too early..

:angry: No, you're absolutely right. I mean, how could we expect Jauron to KNOW that JP is a fumble machine and that a rollout to the right might end badly? :( No, don't blame Dickie for not running the ball.

Yeah, Lynch pounding out six yards per carry was waaaaay too predictable. :angry:

Agree. A throw sort of made sense w/ down/distance to 1st and :06 seconds to 2 minute warning. Execution is everything.

but it is his fault for NOT REALIZING losmans play is unbelievably low. another game lost due to skeletor

Yeah, Lynch pounding out six yards per carry was waaaaay too predictable. :angry:

Come on now. Weigh the options. Its second down, with 2 minutes left, and your team has the lead. Your choices? A backup QB who'd turned the ball over three times already vs your star RB who had 127 yards.

It was such a brilliant call that ol' DICK outsmarted even himself, which is tough to do, because he's one hell of a smart guy.

He is supossedly the head coach. That title makes everything his fault. If his coordinators call something he dosen't agree with override them. If a player isn't performing bench him.

The total lack of leadership at the top shows on the field game day. The announcers during the game stated, the players love him. I would love a boss who didn't hold me accountable for poor performance also. Having players like him doesn't make him a good coach.

He is supossedly the head coach. That title makes everything his fault. If his coordinators call something he dosen't agree with override them. If a player isn't performing bench him.

The total lack of leadership at the top shows on the field game day. The announcers during the game stated, the players love him. I would love a boss who didn't hold me accountable for poor performance also. Having players like him doesn't make him a good coach.

DING DING DING! Was just talking about the same thing with someone earlier this week.

Come on now. Weigh the options. Its second down, with 2 minutes left, and your team has the lead. Your choices? A backup QB who'd turned the ball over three times already vs your star RB who had 127 yards.

Yes, I can see your point. After all, since JP had been hitting recievers between the numbers all day, you had to figure a pass play there was a lock! :angry:

It was such a brilliant call that ol' DICK outsmarted even himself, which is tough to do, because he's one hell of a smart guy.

Between George Bush and Dick Jauron, I think Yale's reputation has taken a bit of a beating lately.