Jauron will get fired, right? RIGHT?

deep2evans

The total lack of leadership at the top shows on the field game day. The announcers during the game stated, the players love him. I would love a boss who didn't hold me accountable for poor performance also. Having players like him doesn't make him a good coach.

Exactly.

"Players coaches" only work when the players themselves are capable of providing the leadership and fire. The NY Mets history provides excellent examples of this. Both Davey Johnson and Willie Randolph were 'players coaches'. But while the '86 Mets had guys who kept everyone in line and led on the field, the 2006-07 Mets did not. One team lived up to its potential and the other did not.

It's easy to blame Jauron, but not this time.. I was happy when they decided to throw late, running was too predictable and too early..

Losman level of play is unbelievably low,, Thats not Jauron's fault

It was Loamans and Jaurons fault. The coach should know the tendancies of his qb and Lynch was a running machine. Jauron said he called that play , I dont believe it.

The O line did a good job today either Losman cant see or its indecision. Run the damn ball Jauron is covering of the offensive coordinator.

It was interesting on the pre-game coverage, the "Round Table", Kelso implied that the Bill's have a rather lax dress code for road games. He then went on to say what you do during the week is reflected on Sundays. Later on they talked about the intensity of the Steelers practices and training camp compared to the Bill's. Which again goes along the lines of something the players would like. Don't tell me what to wear, let's have easy practices, etc. Kelos again stated that usually doesn't make for a good team.