Now that Bills have no shot at division ...

Like to see AFC East go to ...  

73 members have voted

1. 1. ... Fins, Jets or Pats?

• Fins -- deserve it after going thru hell last year
    • Jets -- Brett could make playoffs more interesting
    • Pats - only want to see Bills knock them off

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at a lot of the games at the OB back in the 70's, and boy that was some stretch, Kelly beating them on that

sneak, was probably our shining moment, and personnaly the most gratifying game for me. I went to one, where

the Bills msissed an extra point some time during the game, and think that they lost 31-30 or something like that.

Memolries of that time are too painful for me to go Phins, sorry it's the Jests for me.

anyone who thinks Pats get mysterious calls going their way at critical times needs to watch the miami-bills games of the 70's, especially during their "perfect" season. every time bills had a chance of winning the phantom "holding call" would come out. if you're going to rig a game that's the call to use as it happens on nearly every play and it's hard to dispute. it got so bad i remember ralph throwing a fit after the game to the reporters. shula ran the competition committee, whom the officials reported to, and he had them in his back pocket.

There are seven lost souls in this world.

8 now, and i'm one of them. i figure if someone knocks off pats, pats will still sweep bills, so starting next season bills will at best 3rd but most likely 4th in AFC east, in their minds and everyone elses. i just dont think this fragile team has enough chutzpah to mentally finish 1st in that case. at least if pats win it will be like "ok, nothing's changed, in AFC east you have Pats, and everyone else tied for 2nd" because as it looks now the wildcards will be colts and ravens, and only one AFC east team will make the playoffs.

Go Miami. They went out and got a proven winner in the front office and a head coach that their team believes in and responds to -- a guy who doesn't pamper his players and actually demands that they (gasp) WORK HARD. Sure, Dick says his guys "work hard", but they are not TOUGH. The Dolphins are becoming a TOUGH team while the Bills don't even know what it means to play a physical game. Miami turned around from a 1-15 team to possibly a playoff team in a single season. They humiliated the Bills twice and took away our "home field advantage". They were losers who took the necessary steps to become winners. Go Fish.

The Patriots will FOREVER be known as CHEATERS -- who can ever root for the Patriots?!

The Jets just don't seem for real to me. If they make it they'll go down early.

Other teams actually have knowledgeable football people making football decisions. We have a marketing guy making football decisions. There's something very, very wrong at One Bills Drive.

anyone who thinks Pats get mysterious calls going their way at critical times needs to watch the miami-bills games of the 70's, especially during their "perfect" season. every time bills had a chance of winning the phantom "holding call" would come out. if you're going to rig a game that's the call to use as it happens on nearly every play and it's hard to dispute. it got so bad i remember ralph throwing a fit after the game to the reporters. shula ran the competition committee, whom the officials reported to, and he had them in his back pocket.

You are SO right on this. How about Tony Green's 108 yard INT return for a score only to have the flag thrown AFTER he reached the endzone? Or Pat Toomey's phantom penalty on a Mercury Morris fumble that we recovered that would have set us up for an easy score? I could go on and on. But Shula's presence on the Rules Committee definately had an influence on the refs. We beat the Dolphins on several occassions but we never could beat the refs.

GO BILLS!!!

You don't have to cheer for us... But I appreciate that you won't cheer against us.

Being a part of TBD for a few years now... I've got a soft spot for the Bills and their fans. I still love the rivalry, and I love beating Buffalo, but I'm no longer cheering for them to choke.

Just don't become the Patriots, and I'll forever like the Bills (more than normal) for 15 weeks of the season.

The love for the fish on this topic makes me want to <_< ....

Maybe i'm getting old but the Fish IS THE ENNEMY and ever will.

I vote for the Pats they actually have real fans, i like Boston, New England people have much more in common with Western New Yorkers that Buffalonians will ever admit, and two of my best friends are Pats fans.

You are SO right on this. How about Tony Green's 108 yard INT return for a score only to have the flag thrown AFTER he reached the endzone? Or Pat Toomey's phantom penalty on a Mercury Morris fumble that we recovered that would have set us up for an easy score? I could go on and on. But Shula's presence on the Rules Committee definately had an influence on the refs. We beat the Dolphins on several occassions but we never could beat the refs.

GO BILLS!!!

They said Toomey hit a ref.Barney barnes stumbles for a 70 yard T.D. on next play. Yeh I remember

The love for the fish on this topic makes me want to <_< ....

Maybe i'm getting old but the Fish IS THE ENNEMY and ever will.

I vote for the Pats they actually have real fans, i like Boston, New England people have much more in common with Western New Yorkers that Buffalonians will ever admit, and two of my best friends are Pats fans.

That makes me want to :worthy:

I voted for the Pats. The hatred for Brady and the whole Patriots* thing around here cracks me up. They pawned off their has-been quarterback on us and while the Bills have sucked for the last 10 years, the Patriots have gone off and won 3 SB. On top of that, in the one year when the Bills finally have a shot at the division(Brady goes down in the first game of the season), we still can't find a way to get past them in the standings because we have incompetence running rampant throughout the FO and coaching staff.

As long as the Bills are out of it, I'd love to see the Pats win a SB with Cassel.

PS F*** Miami and the Jets!