Jerry Sullivan:

BillsVet

ummmmmm, i have a confession to make. i too laughed yesterday. please forgive me.

Listen, I'm as fed up as anyone, but common! Who knows why Wilson was laughing? What if the person he was talking to asked him if there was any way that the Bills would have Dick for a coach next year? What if they asked him if he was happy the Bills traded up to grab Losman? McCargo?

There's plenty to be pissed off about, we don't have to invent new and different things.

Not to mention if your not laughing your crying ! Doesn't mean a thing IMHO.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sully asked him if he was angry...and Ralph giggled first and said in a serious manner "I'm used to it by know"

That's a pretty bad sign for Jauron.

It's like I tell my people at work: criticism is recognition of your ability to get results. When people STOP criticizing you, they've stopped caring.

Listen to Jerry Sullivan's segment from this morning's Howard Simon show at the 10:15 mark:

Sullivan: "I asked him if he was embarrassed."

Ralph "I'm used to it."

Of course this is paraphrased, but I doubt Sullivan is telling a boldface lie. I trust Sullivan knew if the guy, whether he's 90 or 50, was laughing as a joke or about him going to the bank with his 78M.

I'm sure Sully is not lying. But what does Ralph laughing mean? You're an old guy, you've been trying in vain to make your team good but you fail every time. Wouldn't you laugh? God is going to foil Ralph at every turn, so why not laugh about it?

PTR

!@#$ you, Ralph. Die already.

Be upset with the guy if you wish but this comment and others like it are over the top and inappropriate. At the end of the day a football team and fandom are about entertainment. Don't allow your emotions to cause you to believe anything other than that.

We will return, because we love our team. It's not a business to us. He knows his fan base is loyal and he takes the fullest advantage of that by not giving a damn.

Seriously? You think Ralph is all business and doesn't love his team? B-):bag: If Ralph didn't give a damn he would sell the team to the highest bidder and giggle his way to the bank.

Be upset with the guy if you wish but this comment and others like it are over the top and inappropriate. At the end of the day a football team and fandom are about entertainment. Don't allow your emotions to cause you to believe anything other than that.

no doubt. Once you start wishing someone like that dead, it's time to seek professional help

I'm sure Sully is not lying. But what does Ralph laughing mean? You're an old guy, you've been trying in vain to make your team good but you fail every time. Wouldn't you laugh? God is going to foil Ralph at every turn, so why not laugh about it?

PTR

Glad to know he really cares.