Let there never be doubt again

nodnarb

If the Bills had ANY sense, they would have put in Hamdan as soon as they saw this typical Losman script playing out in front of us.

We should be huddling together as fans, tired and exhausted by the same old story playing out each week; that is, whenever we play a team with a winning record, and sometimes when we play a team with a losing record as well.

You need elite coaching in this league, and while I like DJ, he and his staff have proven nothing.

Nothing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills had ANY sense, they would have put in Hamdan as soon as they saw this typical Losman script playing out in front of us.

We should be huddling together as fans, tired and exhausted by the same old story playing out each week; that is, whenever we play a team with a winning record, and sometimes when we play a team with a losing record as well.

You need elite coaching in this league, and while I like DJ, he and his staff have proven nothing.

Nothing.

Yeah...I am quite aware that there are many problems with this team right now and it is just not one position however...I have not seen a worse, more uninspired QB performance in my life. Absolutely putrid, horrible, pathetic.

JP ran for 15 yards in that first series, immediately making Miami's defense play one extra guy in the box. The Bills !@#$ing idiot coaches didn;t call another JP run until late in the 4th when the game was out of reach. These guys are the worst coaches I've EVER seen.

Nothing.

Might I interest you in an autographed 8x10 of our beloved HC?? :lol:

Weak...Give up the JP thing already. Move on, do you have any thoughts on the rest of the offense or are they perfect and it is all JP? Next year you wont have this to fall back on....Wait never mind you will be all over the new 2nd string QB who is in for a hurt Trent Edwards. Weak, give it up.

Nothing.

Correct.

JP ran for 15 yards in that first series, immediately making Miami's defense play one extra guy in the box. The Bills !@#$ing idiot coaches didn;t call another JP run until late in the 4th when the game was out of reach. These guys are the worst coaches I've EVER seen.

First of all, it took him 15 seconds to make up his mind to run. He is borderline retarded in making decisions.

I just wonder how much it's gonna suck to watch Losman become a pro bowl QB and led the Lions to the Super Bowl next year. :lol:

First of all, it took him 15 seconds to make up his mind to run. He is borderline retarded in making decisions.

I just wonder how much it's gonna suck to watch Losman become a pro bowl QB and led the Lions to the Super Bowl next year. :lol:

I can cook a pizza and eat it before JP makes a decision about anything. Tooo bad because if he had been a decent player he would have been good for the city

I can cook a pizza and eat it before JP makes a decision about anything. Tooo bad because if he had been a decent player he would have been good for the city

I can just picture JP ordering a pizza and taking 5 minutes while on the phone deciding if he wanted sausage or not until the person on other end finally hangs up on him.

I always wanted Losman to be the man. Unfortunately, he sucks yet people still make excuses for him. If TE is anything like Losman in his 5th season, I will throw up all over myself.

Yeah...I am quite aware that there are many problems with this team right now and it is just not one position however...I have not seen a worse, more uninspired QB performance in my life. Absolutely putrid, horrible, pathetic.

Tome for a huge statement from the front office. I would release JP and then immediately following fire Dick. These players need to be put on notice. What a putrid performance today. Whitner please make a play like 1st rounders are supposed to.

I have been a JP supporter only because I thought that DICK shafted him but in retrospect, I have to look at McGahee's numbers and surmize that JP was probably the problem. Lynch is putting up the same numbers as WM because JP can not move the ball down the field. DICK is still the worst coach in the league but JP is only probably the 50th worst QB, backups included. The Bills need a QB next year, along with a new coach and staff, owner, defensive line (as a whole), linebackers, a corner, safety, at least one WR and an OL at the very least.

Weak...Give up the JP thing already. Move on, do you have any thoughts on the rest of the offense or are they perfect and it is all JP? Next year you wont have this to fall back on....Wait never mind you will be all over the new 2nd string QB who is in for a hurt Trent Edwards. Weak, give it up.

Get a grip! No one said the O was any good either...but the QB sets the tone, tempo and provides the leadership. Didnt see any of that today did ya?