Hi there

Repulsif

What I said was

My French isn't very good, but I'll try:

She's not a "lady," but she sure is all woman! :lol:

There is a group of people who meet at the stadium, and I imagine that they would be happy to meet you.  It is a small group, but get your flight laid out and let us know when you will be in the states, and I am sure that they will provide you more information.

Or I hope that's what I said! <_<

Hope to see you at the game. But remember, we bathe regularly here in the States.

Not sure how i have to understand this... :lol:

You mean that here in France we never take baths or showers, and we all have a béret, have bread under an arm, and travel with bicycle ? <_<:lol:

If it's ironic, please apologize me. :lol:

Campy, thanks for your try, really, i'm happy to read something in my language here, but i hope my english is (slightly) better than your french :lol:

Have I been bad?

I'm not a lady? oops

OK Frenchie, I AM FEMALE. :D:P

pm me and I'll try to do something to help you. I have plans for the Pittsburgh game so Count me OUT of any tailgating that weekend. Ken and I have plans.

Campy, thanks for your try, really, i'm happy to read something in my language here, but i hope my english is (slightly) better than your french  :P

89609[/snapback]

Pensez-vous mon Français n'est pas bon? Je sais, l'Anglais est bien mieux que mon Français!

Oh bien, j'ai essayé. :D

Not sure how i have to understand this...  :D

You mean that here in France we never take baths or showers, and we all have a béret, have bread under an arm, and travel with bicycle ?  :P  :w00t:

If it's ironic, please apologize me.  :lol:

Campy, thanks for your try, really, i'm happy to read something in my language here, but i hope my english is (slightly) better than your french  :lol:

89609[/snapback]

I pretty sure that someone from France couldn't figure out what those....how you say....smilies are... :D

Hi Repulsif.

You may also consider flying into Toronto, a major city about 100 miles from Buffalo. It's in Canada, of course, so I don't know if that is just as easy for renting a car.

Enjoy the trip (although, next year should bring PROFESSIONAL football back to Buffalo, God willing...)

Hi there,

I am french and live in France. I started to see (american) football on tv since 1989 and i am a Bills fan since 1990.

Sure i had a lot of emotion seeing them in the '90s. And even now, i support them as ever, i "watch" them on nfl.com live scoreboards, here in France we only see a very few football games and this is never a Bills game.

I'm writing now because i need your help. I would like to see one Bills game at Buffalo at least once in my life, and i deeply want to see it this year.

87436[/snapback]

If it must be this year, make sure you come in December so that you can see JP play. :D

How wonderful that we have fans that want to travel so far. I can understand your desire to see a live Bills game, but you may not be allowing enough time to do this properly.  I'd recommend you start planning for the home opener next season. But, if you really wish to get to Buffalo this season, you'll have to work fast. Unless you're an experienced international traveler, you'll be better working with a travel agent - travelling to the USA can be overwhelming and confusing.  The airport you need is Buffalo International Airport (BUF).  You will need to rent a car since public transport is not as available as it is in Europe. If you stay near the airport, you'll be about half way between the Bills stadium and Niagara Falls.  The travel agent will help you with lodging. You should be able to find game tickets by posting on this site.  After you get the flight, hotel and game tickets, then you can concentrate on attractions to see while you're here.

Feel free to PM me for specific questions.

87455[/snapback]

Yo Pierre, If you speak with a smoother accent than the boys from Montreal that come down and do the buff chicks you will do well!!!! They are easy..