Bills are a "average NFL team", 8-8, with lucky breaks they

Chuckknox

I know we were all spoiled by the fast start this year, but we do have a 1st year O-coordinator - and there will be a learning curve. This is still a very young team and DJ has done a reasonable job of being competitive.

Keep up the good work DJ and staff, a few lucky bounces of the ball and we would be right in the race. If a few passes are caught, a fumble , etc.. - You would be getting praised, not questioned.

Think of the poor Bengals, Lions, etc

DJ is a likeable human being and a HORRIBLE Head Coach. How much more does one NEED?????? He just benched his starting QB and made up a huge LIE so he wouldn't have to ADMIT he benched him. The guy has no guts whatsoever, and this is how he coaches. ANY owner who refuses to get rid of this guy after THIS many examples of ridiculously bad coaching needs to be stripped of his team by the league and given psychiatric tests.

DJ is a likeable human being and a HORRIBLE Head Coach. How much more does one NEED?????? He just benched his starting QB and made up a huge LIE so he wouldn't have to ADMIT he benched him. The guy has no guts whatsoever, and this is how he coaches. ANY owner who refuses to get rid of this guy after THIS many examples of ridiculously bad coaching needs to be stripped of his team by the league and given psychiatric tests.

I think you missed the point of this thread. Some coaching mistakes here and there? Yes. ABYSMAL coaching mistakes? No. Do you remember what games were like when Murlarkey was coaching? How bout the locker room when Williams was here?

Below average coach? Perhaps. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE coach, certainly no.

I think you missed the point of this thread. Some coaching mistakes here and there? Yes. ABYSMAL coaching mistakes? No. Do you remember what games were like when Murlarkey was coaching? How bout the locker room when Williams was here?

No, no, I'm not forgettting them. I'm simply saying that DJ deserves what they got, and he deserved it after the MNF game last year against Dallas. But our owner is playing his final end game and the next HC will be hired by thye next owner when the Bills are no longer the Bills because they are located in Toronto, and these facts just make me wanna beat the sh-- out of so many people it isn't funny.

I know we were all spoiled by the fast start this year, but we do have a 1st year O-coordinator - and there will be a learning curve. This is still a very young team and DJ has done a reasonable job of being competitive.

Keep up the good work DJ and staff, a few lucky bounces of the ball and we would be right in the race. If a few passes are caught, a fumble , etc.. - You would be getting praised, not questioned.

You forgot the sarcasm tag.

Are you one of those people who doesn't care about which team wins as long as everyone has fun out there?

I think we're heading for those times. This continued losing has to have DJ on the verge of losing the locker room. And it wouldn't surprise me to see the team completely quit on him, which means if he's back next year we're in for rocky times.

And thats exactly the problem with Jauron. He doesn't play to win. He plays to keep the game close and hope we get some bounces to ultimately win. He plays the keep the season around .500 and hope we get some bounces to ultimately make the playoffs. Which is why he goes 7-9 season after season after season. In his 13 win season, the bears got every lucky bounce imaginable. They then got thumped in the playoffs against a better team.

The best part (in his mind) about jauron ball is that dickie will never go 3-13. He'll always be around 7-9 to 8-8, and here will always be "just a few bounces" that separated us from the playoffs. Losers think this way. Winners go out and take the game.

And thats exactly the problem with Jauron. He doesn't play to win. He plays to keep the game close and hope we get some bounces to ultimately win. He plays the keep the season around .500 and hope we get some bounces to ultimately make the playoffs. Which is why he goes 7-9 season after season after season. In his 13 win season, the bears got every lucky bounce imaginable. They then got thumped in the playoffs against a better team.

The best part (in his mind) about jauron ball is that dickie will never go 3-13. He'll always be around 7-9 to 8-8, and here will always be "just a few bounces" that separated us from the playoffs. Losers think this way. Winners go out and take the game.

So, in other words, Jauron is playing bball in the driveway with his next door neighbor who has down syndrome, and he's keeping it close to keep it fun?

Come on, seriously? Why would ANYONE in their right mind approach a serious competition this way?

So, in other words, Jauron is playing bball in the driveway with his next door neighbor who has down syndrome, and he's keeping it close to keep it fun?

Come on, seriously? Why would ANYONE in their right mind approach a serious competition this way?

I dunno, why don't you ask Dick for us when he comes to speak at your next fan club meeting? :huh:

COMPETITIVE????? WHAT?????? WHERE????? WHEN has this team been competitive?????? Honestly really think about and dont be biased when did you really feel the BILLS would beat the upcoming opponent, I mean really knew that the team could beat the opponent. There is not a signle team in the NFL i KNOW this team can beat WHY because we are competitive we keep the other teams in the game long enough for us to lose the game with a slight chance of winning it :huh: