Lindell

nmas3

Yeah -- the refs cost us another 2 with their "near the line of scrimmage" BS. 11-10 win.

A couple of questionable calls...including the pass that was tipped on the "pass interference" by McKelvin. In combination with the anemic offense, we get incompetent officiating.

Does the NFL hate Ralph that much?

What the hell is wrong with Lindell, he costs us the game today!!!!!! :bag:

You're a tool. :sick:

The fact the we didn't score an offensive TD against is a 3 win team says it all. Don't blame the kicker. We got fat slobs on the line who can't push anyone back when we're in goal line situations. You don't throw back there when you're that close because odds are you won't complete many passes. You run and pound the defense into submission!

Tell me you'd be happy if we played the Lions this year and couldn't score a TD.

You're a tool. :sick:

The fact the we didn't score an offensive TD against is a 3 win team says it all. Don't blame the kicker. We got fat slobs on the line who can't push anyone back when we're in goal line situations. You don't throw back there when you're that close because odds are you won't complete many passes. You run and pound the defense into submission!

Tell me you'd be happy if we played the Lions this year and couldn't score a TD.

I totally agree with that point. I was at the game and sat basically right in front of the 20-yard miss. It looked to me like the snap was high and the ball slipped when Moorman tried to push it to the turf, but it did happen fairly quickly. I typically watch warmups about half an hour before the game, and one thing that jumped out at me was Neil's struggles to accurately snap the ball with any velocity.

Lindell is not a reliable kicker. Look at the cleveland game & today's game. I wouldn't even compare Lindell to Norwood, at least Norwood was consistent from under 45 yards. Cut Lindell loose after the season and either pick up a kicker in FA or the later rounds of the draft.

Lindell is not a reliable kicker. Look at the cleveland game & today's game. I wouldn't even compare Lindell to Norwood, at least Norwood was consistent from under 45 yards. Cut Lindell loose after the season and either pick up a kicker in FA or the later rounds of the draft.

53 straight made from inside the 40. You're right...he sucks. Cut him now. :sick:

PTR

Do you really feel confident in Lindell if we needed a 45+ yard FG?

How in the hell do you miss a 20 yard FG? That's pathetic!!

Oh no...pay no attention to a kicker's overall record, or how many money kicks he's made in the past. If he gets into a funk, just cut his a$$. That's the answer to all personnel decisions. That's how you build a winning team.

PTR

Oh no...pay no attention to a kicker's overall record, or how many money kicks he's made in the past. If he gets into a funk, just cut his a$$. That's the answer to all personnel decisions. That's how you build a winning team.

PTR

In the defense of the fans...this kind of move is right up there for this front office....

Maybe he gets placed on IR to "send a message".

What a joke of a franchise right now....

Lindell had a bad game. two donks off the cross bar- that sucks...but really, it/he hardly "cost us the game".

This team dicks around WAY too much "watching film", "planning", "ovethinking", "playing conservative" and it shows with our QB's running crappy plays that are over-thought and rarely executed.

Give Favre credit...the guy does NOT overthink every play- he fires the ball in on a progression and more often than not- there is some expensive receiver that is paid to make a catch. Listen to our QB's in the post game, they sound like historians recapping civil war military strategy..."they were in a 2 on 2 over man coverage showing blitz and backed off covering the in receiver...." Whhaaaa???? Geezus- Kirk Chambers is WIDE OPEN- in the end zone- no one even looked...someone else was open in the back of the end zone on Losman's play before the 2nd Lindell miss...

I am so tired of hearing the players in the post game talk about "We run the plays they tell us"...but more often than not- we are afraid to make the tough/big play. play calling is WEAK, decision making is WEAK.

Lee evans gets paid like Owens, Moss, Smith, et al...lets throw tha ball long to him!!!

Lindell definitely lost the game today. He missed 2 very makeable kicks and the Bills would have kicked the FG at the 7 yard line instead of going for it. While the offense wasn't good, it did enough to win the game and missing kicks like that (within the 40-yards) is inexcusable.

And the refs are corrupt. There is no other explanation for their gross incompetence, and still being allowed to have jobs.

The season's over. Fire Jauron and the rest of the coaching staff, sign or draft a new QB because Trent is done, make some FA moves, and see where next year takes us.

Didn't Lindell make over 50 straight under 40 yards until today. Also, don't think he missed a game winning kick in a SB.

What the hell is wrong with Lindell, he costs us the game today!!!!!! :devil:

I blame Jauron for Lindell's downfall. 1st he put him into having to kick a 47 yarder to win it against Cleveland on MNF when by all accounts Bills had very good chance of picking up more yards and making it a more manageable distance. And last week against KC he sent the message he didn't have confidence in Lindell when he wouldn't let a 42 yarder late in the 4th. Lindell is kind of a sensitive guy you can tell and could have used that show of support from Jauron. Jauron has really fallen off the cliff these past few weeks, that's the real story of what's going on with the team in general, and Lindell in particular.

You're a tool. :blink:

Dont get me wrong not blaming the kicker just asked a question what is wrong with him? I think the fact that we have the biggest line in the league and can run the ball all that well. Today was a little different but Lynch did have a 50 yard run. I think when we were on the 3 or what ever we should have given Lynch the ball and not throw friggen 2 times.

53 straight before today. :blink:

That was a nice streak, but don't you also need to be successful from 40+ as well? The coaches don't have a ton of confidence in Lindell. Perfect example, the Blizzard game last year, they didn't even give him a chance that game. I liked Lindell, it was nice seeing him have a good streak going, but I think his confidence got shattered after missing the 47 yarder in the Browns game this year. The same thing happened to Vanderjagt, he had a great streak going and once it was snapped, he lost his confidence and was never the same.