Ralph should hold a press conference and APOLOGIZE to all the fans...

LabattBlue

This team really needs to gut the front office. When TD was fired not that much really changed. Yeah, Marv was the GM, but Modrak still had a major hand in the draft, John Guy still did most of the pro personnel and Jim Overdorf negotiated trhe contracts. I say in the off-season gut the front office for real this time and bring in a different coach.

It all starts at the top, and until Ralph is gone, NOTHING will change.

He's the one that's "comfortable" with the Bills current Mickey Mouse

front office setup and amateur coaches.

The sooner he's gone, the sooner a new owner with a strong desire

to win can acquire the team.

Every time the Bills have enjoyed success or been on the verge of

success, RW does something to interfere and screw it up. Examples:

Chuck Knox, Bill Polian, John Butler.

RW is the problem. Period.

This team really needs to gut the front office. When TD was fired not that much really changed. Yeah, Marv was the GM, but Modrak still had a major hand in the draft, John Guy still did most of the pro personnel and Jim Overdorf negotiated trhe contracts. I say in the off-season gut the front office for real this time and bring in a different coach.

This team could have 10 All-pros and they wouldn't be deployed properly. Personnel could be a part of it, but the larger share of the blame falls on the owner and HC both of who's football IQ seems to be in the double digits, low double digits.

Ralph should hold a press conference RIGHT NOW and apologize to all Bills fans(especially the ones in attendance) and at the end of the PC he should announce that Jauron is FIRED!!!!!

I agree. Enough sub-par, mediocre football. Ralph should reach further into his pocket book and hire a proven HC, instead of pinching pennies and getting coordinators to come in as HC.

I can't remember being this disgusted after a Bills game and their have been plenty of disgusting games over the last 10 years or so.

Well, all I can say is that you missed the boat on the Cleveland Browns season ending loss at HOME. I went through this two weeks ago knowing that game ended our season. Thus, this game wasn't as hard to stomach. Although it still is turning my stomach.

Jesus.

:sick:

It all starts at the top, and until Ralph is gone, NOTHING will change.

He's the one that's "comfortable" with the Bills current Mickey Mouse

front office setup and amateur coaches.

The sooner he's gone, the sooner a new owner with a strong desire

to win can acquire the team.

Every time the Bills have enjoyed success or been on the verge of

success, RW does something to interfere and screw it up. Examples:

Chuck Knox, Bill Polian, John Butler.

RW is the problem. Period.

And the new owner will move the team. Problem solved.

PTR

Good riddance! Leave the Bills name in Buffalo.

Agreed. And in this economy, Wilson's leverage to move the team has never been lower. The only viable place right now is Toronto and there would be huge political hurdles to overcome. No other city without a team has a stadium. So you're talking close to $2 billion that someone will have to come up with.