HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Corp000085

:lol::lol::lol::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Have a great day! Drink til you're drunk and eat until the pants have to be unsnapped. Tell your relatives exactly what you think of them through a drunken haze and pass out on the couch.

Your wife won't speak to you for a week except to say, my God did you embarrass me yesterday. :D

Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!

I posted this in another thread where someone was knocking Canadians but it was so touching that I felt it belonged here too:

Given the day, we should all realize that some things are more important than money, looks, immigration laws, or teeth. These other things are things that Canadians value too; like family and God. With that I would like to wish everyone, especially Canadians, a happy and healthy Thanksgiving today. As they all sit around the turkey with their families, may they value the important things in life and enjoy their feast.

I posted this in another thread where someone was knocking Canadians but it was so touching that I felt it belonged here too:

Given the day, we should all realize that some things are more important than money, looks, immigration laws, or teeth. These other things are things that Canadians value too; like family and God. With that I would like to wish everyone, especially Canadians, a happy and healthy Thanksgiving today. As they all sit around the turkey with their families, may they value the important things in life and enjoy their feast.

Dude, Me thinks not many canucks are sitting around the turkey today as they celebrate Thanksgiving on the second Monday in October. This year it was October 13. So you're a month and a half late. I am however thankful for Canada's three greatest contributions to the free world...

1. The naked ballet.

2. Good beer.

3. Hockey.

Dude, Me thinks not many canucks are sitting around the turkey today as they celebrate Thanksgiving on the second Monday in October. This year it was October 13. So you're a month and a half late.

What are you talking about? Today is Thanksgiving. It is always in Novemeber and always on a Thursday. Even Canadians know that.

What are you talking about? Today is Thanksgiving. It is always in Novemeber and always on a Thursday. Even Canadians know that.

Why are geese called canadian geese ? They do not live there year round .

How many people have goose for thanksgiving ?