Michael Turner or MarShawn Lynch?

Frez

San Diego has the 15th rated defense against the run. San Francisco has the 14th best defense against the run

Turner is going to the West coast and San Fran is coming to the East coast. In a close choice like this I alway go with the Bills player it's even more exciting when they do well. <_<

Guest dog14787
Not a fair comparison. Lynch plays in a Dick Jauron offense.

You can't blame the offense on Jauron, he probably doesn't even understand the mangy beast Steve Fairchild left behind, much less have any control over it.

Nobody does :thumbdown:

Marshawn is damn good. Turner is better. He's got speed that Marshawn will never have and he's just as tough to tackle. He seems to have fantastic burst through the hole, which Marshawn doesn't.

A few years back, we fought over whether we should get Turner. Many said he wouldn't be any good away from SD. Those folks were dead wrong. The guy is top 3 in the league and we would be better off with him. SD wanted the first round draft pick that turned into Marshawn. In other words, at one point, we could have traded Turner for Marshawn. That would have been a very good trade indeed.

Also, most RBs wear down around 30, but Turner is likely to be an exception because of how little wear he has on him.

Still, you've gotta love Marshawn.

I've always liked Turner the burner and he's tearing it up with the Falcons. So, who is the better RB of the two? My vote is for Michal Turner.

I like Lynch over Turner because he's more versatile. Lynch is also more proven as he's also been a solid performer over a year and a half, whereas Turner's only done it as a starter for half a season. But all that said I'd still rather have Turner than LT, and LT over Lynch, so go figure ...

:thumbdown::wallbash::wallbash:

Just curious, what prompted this question? Seems sorta arbitrary.

I'd guess it's one of two things

1. There was talk we would go after Turner in the 2007 offseason instead of drafting Lynch

2. The original poster has to decide which one to play in his fantasy league. Me, I've got both of them as my starting RBs in 2 of my 3 leagues :thumbdown: