Did anyone else catch this Solomon Wilcotts gem?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

SW is not as bad you some of you guys make him out to be. He actually has some pretty good insights. He does a good job on Sirius NFL radio.

Most importantly, he typically has pretty good things to say about the Bills.

That cant be as bad as neon deion sanders. "He high- he a high motor and thats where teams find desirability." "Hey, bob sanders, whachu makin all those tackles for, that aint gonna get you into the hall of fame!" And lastly, "They is meetin at half court now." All within two minutes.

That cant be as bad as neon deion sanders. "He high- he a high motor and thats where teams find desirability." "Hey, bob sanders, whachu makin all those tackles for, that aint gonna get you into the hall of fame!" And lastly, "They is meetin at half court now." All within two minutes.

Dems sho is sum bad speakin, boss. You shud whups im good.

SW is not as bad you some of you guys make him out to be. He actually has some pretty good insights. He does a good job on Sirius NFL radio.

Most importantly, he typically has pretty good things to say about the Bills.

yeah like declaring how we have 3 highly talented DEs.

Regarding Lynch & Jackson's running style: "If you don't tackle them, they won't go down"

<_<:flirt:

This was a long time ago so I don't remember who said it but it ranks up there with the best of the really stupid comments. "Well Jim I think that whoever scores the most points today will win." :oops:

"Broadcasting is easy; you just talk until you think of something to say."

--Lou Holtz

I revere lou holtz. Everything he says comes true. He just seems like a really great guy. I worked with his longtime offensive coordinator, who felt the same way.

Yeah, but he's a crappy broadcaster in his old age. It sounds like he always has an entire mouthful of saliva. Also, he predicted the irish would go 11-1 this year hahaha.

I thought it was the Buffalo Beews. Similar to the Indianapolis Coawts.

I thought it interesting that both teams have an ETwards at the helm. Herman ET-wards and Trent ET-wards.

:thumbdown:

I'm cracking up -- and kind of tripping out -- right now. When I read the initial post, I was going to type this same reply. I mean, almost verbatim!

My only change would have been a different spellling of our QB's name: Trint Etwerts.

Yeah, but he's a crappy broadcaster in his old age. It sounds like he always has an entire mouthful of saliva. Also, he predicted the irish would go 11-1 this year hahaha.

W/ the crappy schedule "that school" had this season, I didn't see 11-1 as impossible. Then again, I certainly didn't forsee Syracuse beating them on the road, either.