OT: quick dating question

Ramius

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 syllables for you- PREGAME! Dude if she likes margaritas whip up some Perfect Margaritas- Grand Marnier, Cuervo Gold and Sour mix. If things go well you might not even need to worry about dinner. Drinks are great on first dates- they help loosen everything up and makes for a fun evening. Anyways you are dating a 19 year old- I am jealous! :D:doh::D You could also postgame and invite her back for margaritas too. Whatever works. Have a great time and good luck!

you guys all do the math wrong?...i never said she was 19, i said shes 2+ yrs away...i am 23 and shes 18  :D

and trust me, if you knew the entire situation, the age difference is the least of my worries (at least until the end of the semester, then theres no problem)...once again, you'll hafta PM me if you want the details...

86849[/snapback]

You're dating someone you're a TA/GA for!? That's pretty low, man. Even if she is hot. Just like taking money for a grade, it's NOT worth it.

ahh heck, just go without alcky-hall that night, hopefully it won't be to much of a strain, but if you like the girl, go without for the night

anyone got any advice or helpful info...just wondering what the right thing to do is when ordering a drink with food,  if the girl you're going out with isnt 21 yet...and since i know half of you will ask, shes still 2+ yrs away from 21... :D

86729[/snapback]

Man....I got to say I really take exception to everybody knocking wine from a box.....

I got TWO of the white zinfendale ones in the fridge right now......

86930[/snapback]

White zin is too sweet IMO. Red Zin is where it is at!

anyone got any advice or helpful info...just wondering what the right thing to do is when ordering a drink with food,  if the girl you're going out with isnt 21 yet...and since i know half of you will ask, shes still 2+ yrs away from 21... :D

86729[/snapback]

Order something strong to get her drunk.

Man....I got to say I really take exception to everybody knocking wine from a box.....

I got TWO of the white zinfendale ones in the fridge right now......

86930[/snapback]

Oh, man. First wine in a box. Now it's white zin. Yer killin' me, man. Just killin' me. But you're one of my favorite posters, so I'll keep my mouth shut. You took enough crap with your pool. :D

Oh, man. First wine in a box. Now it's white zin. Yer killin' me, man. Just killin' me. But you're one of my favorite posters, so I'll keep my mouth shut. You took enough crap with your pool. :D

87036[/snapback]

Havin a glass of Frogs Leap Chard right now. Wine in a box suck. :D:doh:

No offence John :D