bananathumb

Ah, the old "those who never played the game at a high level have no right to criticize those who do" argument. Always a classic.

I am waiting for the other classic:

one good game against a really crappy team nullifies the sh-- performance displayed in the 4 previous games

one good game against a really crappy team nullifies the sh-- performance displayed in the 4 previous games

It doesn't nullify it, but it's all part of the growing process of an NFL QB. Do you honestly think that we have a better chance with anyone else? If you can't see the potential in Trent and don't understand that it takes time, you don't have a clue about the NFL.

It's just a "concussion" switch. Flip it on and get crap performances. Flip it off and get "better than Brady" performances.

OK...:flirt:...got injured after high school so never got the chance......cest la viiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Whatever the answer, do you think it would've "counted"? :devil:

It doesn't nullify it, but it's all part of the growing process of an NFL QB. Do you honestly think that we have a better chance with anyone else? If you can't see the potential in Trent and don't understand that it takes time, you don't have a clue about the NFL.

If you couldn't see the degradation in play by Trent from week-to-week the last four weeks and why it would a cause of concern to anyone (fans, media, analysts, etc.) they YOU don't have a clue about the NFL.

If you couldn't see the degradation in play by Trent from week-to-week the last four weeks and why it would a cause of concern to anyone (fans, media, analysts, etc.) they YOU don't have a clue about the NFL.

that wasnt concern unfortunatley It was called gratification.

Couldn't you just see all those people genuflecting before their Trent Edwards fat-heads after that game?

:devil:

:flirt:

Hey, great - Trent had a fantastic game against a crappy team. Would have liked to see him have a great game against a crappy team on MNF, but this is a nice bounce-back effort. But some of these threads make it seem like there was no cause for concern about his play during the losing streak.

Couldn't you just see all those people genuflecting before their Trent Edwards fat-heads after that game?

<_<

:lol:

Hey, great - Trent had a fantastic game against a crappy team. Would have liked to see him have a great game against a crappy team on MNF, but this is a nice bounce-back effort. But some of these threads make it seem like there was no cause for concern about his play during the losing streak.

We just won by 23 points and Trent accounted for 4 TD's, be happy. If you're gonna rag on the guy when he has a bad game the least you can do is let people be happy when he plays outstanding. He's having a pretty decent 2nd season. Let people enjoy it. Doom and Gloomers will have their chance again. I'm sure Trent will have other bad games, then all the nay-sayers can be happy again :devil: Freakin upside-down, ass-backwards fan base we have :flirt:

I was concerned and understand why other people are concerned, but I also know that it's a long process and that we're going to have to put up with a few bad games. As much as I can't stand DJ as our coach, at least he knows who gives us the best chance to win at QB.

We just won by 23 points and Trent accounted for 4 TD's, be happy. If you're gonna rag on the guy when he has a bad game the least you can do is let people be happy when he plays outstanding. He's having a pretty decent 2nd season. Let people enjoy it. Doom and Gloomers will have their chance again. I'm sure Trent will have other bad games, then all the nay-sayers can be happy again :devil: Freakin upside-down, ass-backwards fan base we have :flirt:

Asking for consistency and beating good teams is ass-backwards? Just sayin.

How did you get me being unhappy about Trent's play from this post?

<_<