Do we like Trent, Jauron and Turk this week?

The Poojer

I need to know so I can make sure I am doing it right.....

:devil:

In the last 20 Chiefs games, the opposing fans have left feeling better about their players and coaches 19 times. It was fun to watch, but it's too little, too late for a playoff run. I'm just hoping Edwards stays healthy and productive, they get Schobel, Whitner and Greer back and at least get to 9-7 with that ninth win being a streak breaker against the Patriots.

I think the chiefs played hard today and I also think every win comes hard and is well earned in the NFL.

6-5 may not be the best record in the NFL but we are still right in the thick of things and you have to Billieve the next two games are winnable, thats 8-5 going down the stretch, we can still do this :devil:

Until Jauron can lead this team to victories (more than 1) against teams with winning records, his credibility goes nowhere in my book. A lot came easy today for the Bills. Chiefs were bad in every phase for the most part.

We must remember that alot of good things happened for us today against a bad team. McKelvin was HUGE today opposite of McGee. Two picks, one returned for a score. The kid IS showing some promise. Trent seemed to get his swag back and Dick grew balls. But it was all against a 1-9 team, please remember that. Will Jauron go for that 4th and 1 against the Jets in the Meadowlands? It's easy to not be conservative against a team you think that you're better than and in turn thinking you will have plenty more opportunities. Also realize that we gave up 31 points. All I'm saying is let's keep a level head and not go overboard.

What he said. I think the biggest plus here was that we did not beat ourselves in a myriad of ways. KC is a really bad team right now. So this was good the Bills confidence.

This still does not make me believe that we will not fold our tent and Go Home when we meet a team that is of a better quality. I still didn't see enough fight in this team. But they did not need it against KC.

C

What he said. I think the biggest plus here was that we did not beat ourselves in a myriad of ways. KC is a really bad team right now. So this was good the Bills confidence.

This still does not make me believe that we will not fold our tent and Go Home when we meet a team that is of a better quality. I still didn't see enough fight in this team. But they did not need it against KC.

C

The Miami game will make the whole season...if we win that one, you can't really give up...particularly since Denver just ain't that good...

I will lay off them if they can do this back to back weeks. I mean if they play next week and take a dump......I dont know. But all I can say is nice game plan. Cant argue it.

I will lay off of them of they can do it aginst back to back weeks and teams with winning records.

Today they did wat they were suppose to do destroy a bottom feeding team.

C

False confidence does not good either look at the losing streak after a confident 5-1 team.

I will lay off of them of they can do it aginst back to back weeks and teams with winning records.

Today they did wat they were suppose to do destroy a bottom feeding team.

+1

Nice win, they need to follow it up with another next week. Then the real test starts anew. Let's see if they can win a division game against three MUCH better opponents. And don't think that the Fish, Pats and Jets aren't light years ahead of us. They are.

I still think the coaching staff has to go. Trent is still on a week to week basis in my eyes but since DJ is probably watching him shower, I don't think that anyone will see JP playing any significant time until he is on another team. Sure TE had a good game today against arguably the worst team in the league but so far, when it counts, he still hasn't proved a whole heck of a lot.

In the last 20 Chiefs games, the opposing fans have left feeling better about their players and coaches 19 times. It was fun to watch, but it's too little, too late for a playoff run. I'm just hoping Edwards stays healthy and productive, they get Schobel, Whitner and Greer back and at least get to 9-7 with that ninth win being a streak breaker against the Patriots.

I hate to rain on your already apparently drenched parade, but the Bills are not out of it by any stretch. We play everyone in our division and have two games remaining against weak non-AFCE opponents in SF and Denver. If Buffalo wins four of their last five, or all of them, we make the playoffs. If we beat the Jets, and they slip one other place, which is possible considering their remaining schedule, we could still actually win the division, if not make a wild card. Our positioning is much better than it has been the last couple of seasons going into the final few weeks of the season. I'm not expecting us to win all those games, but we are far from finished. Still, the team that showed up today is the one that is going to have to stick around if we are going to make a run.

Did anyone else notice that Schonert was in the press box today? I wonder if he was better equipped to make in-game adjustments up there.

Jauron gets credit for going for it on 4th and goal at the 1 on our first (was it our first?) drive. That's a marked departure from what I would have expected him to do. If he keeps doing that I won't blame him if we don't come away with points.

Trent was a completely different quarterback. I don't know if it was the play action passing, Josh Reed, or the side of the bed he got up on, but he somehow turned it back on. Everyone has bad stretches. If he can play consistently across the next 3-4 games I think we can call what we saw a slump and move on. Otherwise, Bills Nation has serious reasons to be worried.

Still hard to say. If Thigpen did not self destruct they were running the ball up and down the field on our defense. The Bills still have to find it within themselves to beat the quality teams not just the ones they are supposed to beat. Additionally, we continue to look weak against 3-4 defenses. (KC is a 4-3). We also have to win in the division.

I hate to rain on your already apparently drenched parade, but the Bills are not out of it by any stretch. We play everyone in our division and have two games remaining against weak non-AFCE opponents in SF and Denver. If Buffalo wins four of their last five, or all of them, we make the playoffs. If we beat the Jets, and they slip one other place, which is possible considering their remaining schedule, we could still actually win the division, if not make a wild card. Our positioning is much better than it has been the last couple of seasons going into the final few weeks of the season. I'm not expecting us to win all those games, but we are far from finished. Still, the team that showed up today is the one that is going to have to stick around if we are going to make a run.

I hate to admit it but we have a long uphill climb and we have to get help. The Jests looked like the real deal today. Faurve puts them in a different class than they were last year. He also has deep playoff experiience. Keep in mind Miami also gave NE far more of a game than the Bills did.

No, I still don't like Jauron. And we all know that Trent can play great. It's the fact that he is bi-polar with his play that we can't have. When he self-destructs, it's horrible and we lose the game. We can't have a QB like that.