• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

kc melts down

can they win this challenge? the ball looked out

Whether he was on the ground first doesn't matter... he was never touched down nor did he go down as a result of our touching him -- that's a live ball and a fumble

This is the steamroll effect that we all have come to know over the last 4 weeks. When it goes wrong, it goes terribly wrong. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy than Herm Edwards :worthy:

I am going out on a limb here....but I don't even think the Bills would pull such a moronic challenge.

This is the steamroll effect that we all have come to know over the last 4 weeks. When it goes wrong, it goes terribly wrong. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy than Herm Edwards :worthy:

I am going out on a limb here....but I don't even think the Bills would pull such a moronic challenge.

Not too fan the flames too much, but didn't Trent have four straight weeks of bad play? That isn't enough to be considered consistently?

To be fair, four straight weeks where he wasn't a freaking hero like today. Weeks where it was definitely some of his fault and definitely some fault on the other 21 out there (ahem Robert Royal ahem). Weeks where coaching calls didn't help anything. Weeks where he still, at times despite it all, lead the team down the field in ways we hadn't seen in a while. Monday was horrible for him in the first 3 quarters, and then the last drive he finally hit some nice passes and get a rhythm before Turk went smallball.

As often said, Trent/QB doesn't deserve all the praise, nor all the blame.

Cuz your not welcome, they are an nfl team with nfl players.

What a f&*ing !@#$ you are. You must be one of those losers that causes me to not want to take my kids to games anymore.

You've got a point that it is the NFL but you could have made the point in a less classless way. Incidentally I'm not the only one who mentioned the Chiefs were pretty bad.