Who do you blame for Buffalo's losing skid?

Justice

Who's to blame for the 4 game losing slide?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves the most blame for losing skid?

• Jauron
    • Edwards
    • lack of pass rush
    • injuries
    • Turk Schonert
    • running game

At first, it was the OLine not giving Trent enough time and not opening up the running game. However, the last two games they have been playing at a higher level, but Trent is now playing like he is still getting the same pressure.

He should never have looked so nervous with all the time that he had to pass, with the way we were running the ball, and with the way that he could check down at will and still get nice gains out of it with Marshawn. The situation was perfect for him to have a big game, and he blew it.

I voted for Jauron but in reality it's:

ALL OF THE ABOVE

Everyone is to blame at some point here. Edwards should get his fair share here too. Once a team goes south, the one to blame is the QB.

Kelly took, and accepted his fair share of criticism throughout his career. What did he do? Rallied the team, regardless who liked him or not. Edwards really doesn't look like he has ANY of those leadership qualities, yet. Hopefully they will come but that takes time and balls. Right now, this team is lacking the time (see Toronto) and he hasn't shown the balls (see every game).

Blah Blah Blah about Jax and Oak, that comes down to the blind chicken theory. Any blind chicken can find a kernel of corn. Prove it against a GOOD team. (See Dallas last year).

I want him to be the next Montana, I just don't see it happening anytime in the near (5 years) future.

Bad poll, you didn't incluse Losman.

I blame Losman because he has no business being here.

If we had a viable backup we could have put him in there when Edwards sustained the concussion and kept him in there for a few games.

As it was they rushed Edwards back in there and now the season is shot.

End of story.

The Bills were stupid to discount the importance of a backup QB.

Orchard Park.

Buffalo is a blue collar city. The Bills represent Buffalo.

And they play their home games in uppity elitist Orchard Park?

The Bills won league championships when they played in the Rockpile.

This is still a TEAM game, isn't it? Shouldn't the whole team, coaches and all, be held accountable? The only other option would be to blame it on the fact that we have played better competition over the last month and showed the teams' true colors.

I put most of the blame on Edwards. Way too many turnovers. He also misses a lot of open receivers down field and makes life easy on the opposing defense by making them defend only 10 to 15 yards.

TE...but its not his fault that he is playing with concussion effects