Probably the best quote you'll read from a Bill.

PIZ

Two Bills Drive----Moulds sends a message.

AFTERWARD Moulds noted, “I don’t know if the other guys quit on the play, but I was always taught when I came here with Marv Levy that you don’t stop fighting.

“Guys like Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed and Bruce Smith always showed me that you don’t stop no matter what the score is because that uniform you’ve got on is bigger than your name.”

He added, “I don’t know if guys realize that. Maybe I did a poor job of letting them know that. I think I have to bring up the fact that there were great players here that played before (them) and (they)’ve got to respect those uniforms.”

Hopefully, all 52 of his teammates get the message

The guy is a true professional and really, I'm starting to wonder if there are more than say 5 guys on this team that deserve to be called a Buffalo Bill. Some of these guys are there for the paycheck. It should be more than that. I'm so disgusted right now I could cry.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is a true professional and really, I'm starting to wonder if there are more than say 5 guys on this team that deserve to be called a Buffalo Bill.  Some of these guys are there for the paycheck.  It should be more than that.  I'm so disgusted right now I could cry.

86225[/snapback]

Sniff sniff..........That seriously gave me chills. Maybe Moulds ought to tell the team that.

And that is why those who say Moulds will cost too much are just plain ridiculous. Moulds is the one playmaker and consumate professional the team has. He is the only remaining link to Marv Levy and should be kept.

The guy is a true professional and really, I'm starting to wonder if there are more than say 5 guys on this team that deserve to be called a Buffalo Bill.  Some of these guys are there for the paycheck.  It should be more than that.  I'm so disgusted right now I could cry.

86225[/snapback]

86225[/snapback]

Where is the part saying it is all Drew's fault? Oh yeah, that is just the numbnuts here.

And don't forget how he took less money when he was set to become a free agent a few years ago. He could have made tons at say, Philly. I'm really having a hard time thinking of anyone other than Moulds who you know respects the tradition of the Buffalo Bills.

I think Mularkey should have Bruce, Jim, Andre, Thurman, Cornelius Bennett, Talley, Tasker, Pike, Hull, Metzelaars, etc. come in and talk to these clowns. Remind them what it means to be a Buffalo Bill.

What you have to realize is that if anyone of these players got offerned double their current pay to go elsewhere, as soon as they got there, all of their "dedication" goes to that team. If we, as fans, get relocated, we have no choice but to remain Bills fans. You can't change that. With that said, we (the fans) care FAR more about the Bills (as a team) than any one of these players does. I know when McGahee gave up on that play, any of us (age range from what, 18 to 80) given the opportunity would have ran our out-of-shape asses as hard as we could have to tackle that bastard.

We root for laundry. It will always be that way. Sure, we can have our favorites, but even they will eventually be replaced.

I like the quote but maybe Eric should catch a key touchdown instead of dropping all of them, Thurman and Andre made the big plays that made this team great Eric simply does not. He'll drop 4 passes (some in the endzone) and make one freakish catch that makes ppl forget about his drops, the guy is over the hill...

Now if he will stop dropping passes. . . To his credit, he made an incredible one handed reception on an overthrown ball that the DB had two outstretched hands ready to snatch. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the best reception in the league last weekend if not all year.

I will say Moulds has matured into a consumate team player. This is an example of that. I don't think we can really criticize him for not saying it to the rest of the team since we don't know what he's said behind closed doors.

I like the quote but maybe Eric should catch a key touchdown instead of dropping all of them, Thurman and Andre made the big plays that made this team great Eric simply does not.  He'll drop 4 passes (some in the endzone) and make one freakish catch that makes ppl forget about his drops, the guy is over the hill...

86286[/snapback]

While Eric has dropped a few passes this year he has more than made up for them as he is the only weapon we have. Dropping all key TD's, he has made all of them besides 2!

BTW TO has made his share of drops this year and in his career but he like Moulds has more than made up for it. I can't believe anyone who has watched any Bills game would be stupid enough to say Moulds is over rated or should be traded, especially when he has made all these plays, continued his catch streak, etc without ever having a quality top QB getting him the ball or a legitimate offensive scheme that has an orchestraed gameplan. Imagine Moulds playing in a West Coast offense or catching balls from Peyton. Or worse case cut him and watch Tom Brady or even Jay Fielder dropping bombs on him burning our db's...

86225[/snapback]

Best post I have seen on this site in the last couple of months. Fans of this team forget the pride that use to be associated with this franchise. That is why I am personally tired of the junk TD and he associates have tried to stick down our throats since he took over the reigns of this franchise. It is no coincidence that the only warrior left on this team is a hold over from the prior management regime. Donahoe must go!!!!