Shocked no one talking about...

Alphadawg7

Maybe it was great special teams play causing people to over look the fact that Leodis DROPPED ANOTHER sure interception, except this time it cost us the game as it was on the game winning drive by Cle and it was an easy INT. Ok, so he made a great play to get us back in it on that Kickoff Return, but we drafted this guy in the first round to be a lock down corner and he keeps dropping INT's.

This was inexcusable last night...he HAS to make that pick at that point in the game and it is that catchable. We already had 2 fantastic KO and Punt return guys, we drafted him in the first round to be a starting corner for us! And with Youbouty out for the season, Whitner banged up, and now Greer out, he has to start doing a better job when in on Defense.

easy INT? leodis was completely horizontal, fully extended.

I expect a first round draft pick to make that INT...not to mention the other dropped INT's he had this year...that was potentially our playoff hopes and season on the line...Top corners make that INT...you make that kind of money and are a first round pick, you need to make that catch.

I'm not saying Leodis has great hands, because he doesn't. But you can't blame him for not catching that ball. He made a great move to jump the route, but he laid out in front of the receiver. It's not like it hit him in the chest, he was totally horizontal.

It hit him right in the hands...they work on that type of catch constantly in practice...hes paid to make that INT...just because you break up a pass doesnt excuse the bigger play you left on the table...I guarantee you he is hearing about it film review today...

Maybe it was great special teams play causing people to over look the fact that Leodis DROPPED ANOTHER sure interception, except this time it cost us the game as it was on the game winning drive by Cle and it was an easy INT. Ok, so he made a great play to get us back in it on that Kickoff Return, but we drafted this guy in the first round to be a lock down corner and he keeps dropping INT's.

This was inexcusable last night...he HAS to make that pick at that point in the game and it is that catchable. We already had 2 fantastic KO and Punt return guys, we drafted him in the first round to be a starting corner for us! And with Youbouty out for the season, Whitner banged up, and now Greer out, he has to start doing a better job when in on Defense.

no way dude, that was a very difficult catch to make...mclovin played his best game of the year and did very well in my books

if you want to blame a cb, blame mcgee for his soft coverage on braylon edwards in the early parts of the game (he did make up for it later though)

Well why your at it why don't you blame Reggie Corner for completely missing Quinn on the blitz the play before. I like how Jaws stated that Quinn "avoided the pressure" when in reality Quinn never even saw Corner who just missed him completely. That was another turnover waiting to happen, but didn't. I thought Leodis made a nice attempt on the ball on the next play but just couldn't haul it in. Truth is there were a lot of missed opportunities in the game and its not really fair to blame Leodis......he was the sole reason the bills were still in the game at that point.

I expect a first round draft pick to make that INT...not to mention the other dropped INT's he had this year...that was potentially our playoff hopes and season on the line...Top corners make that INT...you make that kind of money and are a first round pick, you need to make that catch.

I agree. On the other hand, maybe that is why he plays DB and not WR.

It would have been great if he had picked that off.

It also would have been great if Corner had not completely missed Quinn.

Well why your at it why don't you blame Reggie Corner for completely missing Quinn on the blitz the play before. I like how Jaws stated that Quinn "avoided the pressure" when in reality Quinn never even saw Corner who just missed him completely. That was another turnover waiting to happen, but didn't. I thought Leodis made a nice attempt on the ball on that play. Truth is there were a lot of missed opportunities in the game and its not really fair to blame Leodis......he was the sole reason the bills were still in the game at that point.

So true.

Also, if there was one knock on Leodis coming out of college was that he did exactly that, drop balls. They said he was an excellent returner and coverage guy, he just doesn't have good hands, unfortunately. AND if you're going to blame a corner in the game, blame Reggie Corner for totally overrunning Brady Quinn on a 3rd and 7. I think that play was a lot more inexusable

That was NOT an easy catch...Neither was the one Ko dropped...But that's exactly what happens to The Bills...It's always so close but rarely enough...

Plus...Leodis played his best all-around Game as a Pro yet...His coverage was better than it's been and his Returns...well...With the Field position he gave the Offense, plus the TD I don't know what more the Kid could have done...Plus when they were kicking away from Him Freddie was getting the Ball up past the 40...

How can you point the finger at McLovin this Game? No freaking way... :thumbsup:

No, I'm sorry, I'd say that the CB makes the pick 2 out of 10 times in that situation. Granted, Leodis doesn't have great hands. He only had 3 interceptions throughout his entire college career at Troy. But CBs don't get drafted in the first round to make interceptions (unless it's the idiot falcons taking Hall). They get paid to play well in coverage, something Leodis did very well yesterday. When you add his returning prowess, I do not even remotely regret picking him.

no way dude, that was a very difficult catch to make...mclovin played his best game of the year and did very well in my books

if you want to blame a cb, blame mcgee for his soft coverage on braylon edwards in the early parts of the game (he did make up for it later though)

If a WR drops that pass for a first down in the exact situation we would be all over him. The fact remains that its the consistent pattern of dropped INT's by Leodis that has me concerned...and how was it his best game? Best game on special teams yes, but on D I didnt see anything special other than the pass he broke up that should have been a pick...

I dont know, maybe I have to rewatch the play, but it looked like a very catchable ball and it hit him right in the hands. Not to mention, the constant practice they put in catching balls like that...

No one was talking about it because it wasn't an "easy" catch. Nice try to find another goat but you are totally wrong about it being easy. The easier catch was the Ko drop.

eh, that wasn't exactly an easy catch either.

It would have been a difficult catch and its one that he didn't make. It happens. Yes, he's a first rounder, but that was the big knock on him coming out of college. He can't catch. The Bills knew it when they picked him, so if they want to blame someone when he drops an INT, they should point the finger at themselves for not drafting a CB with better hands.

No one was talking about it because it wasn't an "easy" catch. Nice try to find another goat but you are totally wrong about it being easy. The easier catch was the Ko drop.

funny, to me the Ko drop was way harder as he and the ball met at exactly the ground as he dove for it...again, maybe I have to watch it again as it seemed like a way easier catch to me then you guys are making it out to be. I am not afraid to say that its possible I am wrong here as my recollection of the play has that a much easier catch then you guys seem to have. So, I will watch it again and then repost my thoughts...

That was not an easy interception. He was one of the individuals last night on our team that made a huge difference in keeping us in the game. He is clearly showing signs of being a very good first round draft pick.

How about a 2nd round pick, or a 3rd? Should they be able to make that catch? Your reasoning is not logical. It was a tough catch to make.