Thinking about opening a Bills based Restaurant...

Justice

Restaurant business is a tough business to get into. I know from personal experience. If you are opening your own place, it takes years to get established, and you have to ask yourself is worth your time to work for negative money, or no money for a couple years. If you are opening a franchise, that is a different story. Food business is tough in general.

I Love the Bills and beer. Why not put them together? There aren't any places in SO.FLA that make good wings. Think it would work?

86069[/snapback]

The one thing I thought of immediately was licensing issues. I'm not sure what (if any?) Bills things you could do without getting permission from the NFL (Read: $$$$). Maybe you can display Bills stuff, maybe not. You'd have to talk to a lawyer.

Good luck if you do it!

CW

I Love the Bills and beer. Why not put them together? There aren't any places in SO.FLA that make good wings. Think it would work?

86069[/snapback]

I have found one ... ONE ... place down here that sells good wings. And it is the Bills backers bar that I go to. The owner is from Cheektowaga (sp?). So, yes, we are in need of wings.

As far as a Bills bar? I dont know. The only problem would be spreading the word. And the one I go to is a Bills bar, but people come in from EVERY team, as the big screen is Bills, but he has 20 TVs around the place for every game.

It would be a fun venture, but I hear its risky. But if you have the dough.. why not?

You could build a place shaped like a dumpster. Paint a picture of your favorite Bills in each of the urinals, like Pucillo, MW, TD, Drew and all the weekly culprits. Run a special on gamedays. A complimentary barfbag every Sunday 1-4pm. All liquor is free during redzone drives. Loaner shotguns for those prospective suicide victims that have just had enough of this crap.

Oh, by the way... I think you should keep all the fun in the parking lot. That's what they do at Bills games.

Make it a Drew themed bar. You could call the it 'Chapter 11's'

And just maybe Willis' cousins girlfriends stepsisters boyfriend can help with publicity.

86106[/snapback]

3 words. Get a girlfriend

86069[/snapback]

Wrong about the wings kimmosabe. Quarterdeck makes great wings. What you would really make a splash with would be something like beef on Weck

86069[/snapback]

It worked in Falls Church, VA (outside D.C.)...'Grevey's Restaurant & Sports Bar'. If you've got a decent amount of transplanted WNYers in your area then go for it. Do a little market research first. Good luck.

P.S. - Make sure all of your signs and menus are in Spanish. ;)

and if you are a "famous" ex-athlete, current espn college hoops announcer etc...

It worked in Falls Church, VA (outside D.C.)...'Grevey's Restaurant & Sports Bar'. If you've got a decent amount of transplanted WNYers in your area then go for it. Do a little market research first. Good luck.

P.S. - Make sure all of your signs and menus are in Spanish.  ;)

86177[/snapback]