The night the fan base...

YOOOOOO

I sure hope not....cuz this kids got what it takes to be an NFL starter

After the last four games, he's looking more like Vince Young than someone who has what it takes.

His holdiong the ball too long and reluctance to pull the trigger didn't just begin tonight folks. He's been gun

shy in our last 4 losses.... That quick release? Where has that gone?

Bench him till he gets his head out of his ass.

He's still our best option and will be for years to come. But he was horrible today and the overall game rests on his shoulders.

The last drive though...that's all on the coaches.

You seriously can't see a QB better than Trent coming in from FA or the draft for "years to come"?

Is an asteroid going to destroy the entire planet except for "Los Gatos"?

He's a young QB...This kinda stuff is going to happen....

Mularkey !@#$ed up JP's development by not allowing him to go thru these kind of games early in his career....You cant do that to Edwards now....Let him go thru his up and downs now....once he regains his confidence...We will se more games like SD, then what we saw tonight...

I agree. This wasn't Trent's fault. He didn't help with his play in the first half, but he didn't cost the Bills this game.

Look I'm not suggesting we bench Trent. But to post this after the guy throws 3 ints and looked absolutely scared to be out there is absolutely ludicrous.

Well the season is indeed over, but it's not because of those six points as you sarcastically point out.

29 - 6 = 23.

How about if Trent puts up some points on those "drives" instead of coughing up the ball yet again? What if the defense doesn't stop them every time, even when they start in the red zone on the 3rd pick? They could have easily become demoralized but they did not.

I thought he played very badly, but I also don't want him yanked.I think he has to play through this stuff, the way Eli Manning had to play through some bad stretches before he became, in his third season, a good QB.

He's a young QB...This kinda stuff is going to happen....

Mularkey !@#$ed up JP's development by not allowing him to go thru these kind of games early in his career....You cant do that to Edwards now....Let him go thru his up and downs now....once he regains his confidence...We will se more games like SD, then what we saw tonight...

I do think he cost us the game tonight (6 points off turnovers, plus without them we might have scored on a couple of those possessions to boot). Still, I agree that he needs to push through this and gain his confidence back. He is intelligent and has a hell of an arm. I think he can shake this off and as time goes on we'll see more of the good, less of the bad. I don't want to screw him up, start over w someone else etc. He's the guy.