The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One or two a game might be fine, but simple stuff like delayed handoffs to Jackson and pitches to Lynch in space, pulling linemen and moving Trent out of the pocket to pick up five or six yards is the way to get this team back in it.

LOL move Trent out of the pocket is the key to the game folks that will really improve his accuracy! A minute ago you said bench him and Marshawn?!

LOL move Trent out of the pocket is the key to the game folks that will really improve his accuracy! A minute ago you said bench him and Marshawn?!

Find those posts, retard. They only exist in your coma-ridden head. Go back to 2003 when you knew something.

D is really getting some pressure tonite....noone can say not getting to the QB is the cause of any issues tonite....

agree. i'd even go as far as to say the DL is dominating. where the hell has this output been all year?!?!

Just wait until they get going with "Is Brady the next Brady?"

:worthy:

BTW, I'm still at the office. From my fifth floor perch I've been watching the traffic on the road just north of me. I've counted six cars in the last 20 minutes.

Just about everybody's home tonight watching the game.