The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JP has never played this bad, for this long of a stretch.

No matter what the morons who bash him try to say.

In saying that, we need to let the kid get himself out of this. I don't care how many Int's he throws, until the final whistle blows I want him in there. These are character defining moments, and if he has as much as people say, we will be fine.

I agree that JP has never been this bad...but as a JP supporter then, I'm supporting Trent and think he should not be benched

Agreed, we need to see if this is in fact our guy for the future. We know JP isn't, so it'd be ridiculous to hook him this early, or even this game.

How many picks would you allow Trent befor eyou would consider sitting him for a spell?

It really is starting to look like that hit in the Arizona game took something in Edward's brain and skewed it. He simply hasn't looked the same since that moment. Either that or he's feeling pressure, and this is what he looks like under pressure. Either way, it's sorta sickening to watch.

One called run. Four called passes. One completion, on scramble, two interceptions.

!@#$ING RUN THE MOTHER!@#$ING BALL YOU STUPID-ASS !@#$TARD !@#$ sh-- heads!!!!!

it would help if we could open a hole to run through...

It really is starting to look like that hit in the Arizona game took something in Edward's brain and skewed it. He simply hasn't looked the same since that moment. Either that or he's feeling pressure, and this is what he looks like under pressure. Either way, it's sorta sickening to watch.

THEN WHAT'S THE REASON FOR WHAT HAPPENED IN SAN DIEGO!?!?!?

I agree that JP has never been this bad...but as a JP supporter then, I'm supporting Trent and think he should not be benched

Hi five bruddah! Trent will be fine.

I stuck by JP, and I will do the same for Trent. He is my teams QB, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

He needs to play better though. :unsure: