Dominic Rogers-Cromartie

SKOOBY

OMG, you're so far off base here. Our O-line has been crap for 10 years, it's been a ongoing concern.

What?! The O-line was looked-on as a strength after last season. They allowed the fewest sacks in franchise history and Lynch rushed for over 1,100 yards with a 4.0 YPC despite missing several games. If anything was a concern, it was getting another (#2) WR and short-yardage, and Hardy and the addition of a FB were supposed to help that.

When did McGee get hurt?? Before or after the draft?? How many games did he ever miss do to injury??

It's called "turnabout." You used hindsight, and so did I.

Trent's had 0 time behind center, thanks to the O-line. If ML was running wild and Trent was getting killed, then I would say it's all Trent. ML is fighting for every inch and get's hands on him in the backfield, that's all O-line.

Trent's had 0 time behind center? Wrong. And his INT's weren't the result of getting hit while throwing so that doesn't wash, and he should have kept the ball more secure when getting sacked. His forte was supposed to be making smart, quick decisions and not turning the ball over. For some reason, that changed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all spilled milk now.. When we were posting during the draft last spring...I thought DRC would be the better fit because of his size and the defensive scheme deployed. While Leodis was the most polished returner in the draft and with extreme upside as a corner.. he has only done well returning kickoffs thus far.. I'll be the first to admit that I would've like to see DRC in a Bills Uniform but we have to move on....Like most others posting..I agree we have to wait but let's not forget the kid was drafted in a round where players are supposedly impact players..Hard to justify drafting a 1st round special teams player.. Hopefully he proves the organization right..

It's called "turnabout." You used hindsight, and so did I.

Trent's had 0 time behind center? Wrong. And his INT's weren't the result of getting hit while throwing so that doesn't wash, and he should have kept the ball more secure when getting sacked.

Ummm...Actually the one in Miami was a direct result of Him getting hit and the one vs. The Jets he hurried because Jenkins was about to crush Him...So...

Sure He should secure the ball better, but when He got Blindsided By Revis it's hard to expect Him to be able to secure it when He never sees the Guy coming...

Not saying TE is without fault...Just saying... :wallbash:

yea, I have no problem drafting a CB with 1st round pick and I think it will turn out to be a good pick i n2-3 years. I would have preferred buffalo to trade down last year, but once again, i have no problem with their pick. He was the best option for us at 11.

yea, I have no problem drafting a CB with 1st round pick and I think it will turn out to be a good pick i n2-3 years. I would have preferred buffalo to trade down last year, but once again, i have no problem with their pick. He was the best option for us at 11.

Bills might want to consider U Cinn's DE Conner Barwin. Converted TE. This kid sloughs blocks, gets to the qb, and shuts down wide runs.

High motor.

Gotta love snap judgement.

Skooby-doo, did you see the Sea-Ari game yesterday? Did you see his picks? My grandmother could have walkered her way to his first int. That's how bad Hasselbacks throw was. I don't feel like that necessarily warrants us jumping off the ledge on McLovin