I nominate this woman for Moron of the Year

/dev/null

Great. Thanks to nitwits like this, we just get more and more scams to deal with.

When Spears began to doubt the scam, she got letters from the President of Nigeria, FBI Director Mueller, and President Bush. Terrorists could get the money if she did not help, Bush’s letter said. Spears continued to send funds. All the letters were fake, of course.

This is the part that baffles me. How can people be so naive as to think the POTUS is writing them personal letters asking for their "help"??? I guess these are the same kind of people who stand in line for nine hours at an American Idol audition because they are so sure they are going to be a big pop star. Good grief.

I feel bad for her. When the Nigerian Prince I have been working with sends me my money, I am going to give a little to this lady.

<_<

BTW, I haven't received the money yet. I'd hate to have the government claim your money for being abandoned so get that $25k to me ASAP.

no sympathy for idiots.

PT Barnum once said that a fool and her money are soon parted.

What is her E-mail Address? I need golf money...

Mr Barnum may have said that, but the original quote was from Thomas Tusser.

Yes, I'm that guy. <_<

However, Gordon Gekko said, "A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place."

Great. Thanks to nitwits like this, we just get more and more scams to deal with.

This is the part that baffles me. How can people be so naive as to think the POTUS is writing them personal letters asking for their "help"??? I guess these are the same kind of people who stand in line for nine hours at an American Idol audition because they are so sure they are going to be a big pop star. Good grief.

The same way 24% of the population still thinks W is doing a good job.

They DON'T think.

I feel bad for that woman. Please everyone send me $1000 and I will bail that lady out. PM for the wiring instructions.

I'll do it for $999.99

Ewww....you'd do that old lady for $999?? :lol:

Next you'll probably put her in the hot women thread.

(sigh) Read the first two posts in this here post. I didn't say I'd do her it shows where your mind is. As for the hot woman thread you'd put her there! <_<

I apologize if that's a picture of your beloved or mother or sister. :wallbash:

Mr Barnum may have said that, but the original quote was from Thomas Tusser.

Yes, I'm that guy. :w00t:

However, Gordon Gekko said, "A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place."

However, Geico Gekko said, "I can save you money on car insurance."

Dear Ms. Spears, I am writing you today as a representative of the United Nations Criminal Internet Fraud Investigation Division. Because of the negative impact on our international members' economies and public relations, we at UNCIFID take these scams very seriously. On behalf of the Nigerian government, we have been investigating your case, and are very close to apprehending the perpetrators. However, we have not as of yet been able to locate the $400,000 that was stolen from you, and our investigation has stalled on that point. As part of our charter is to reunite victims with their lost money to the greatest degree possible, we woud like to successfully conclude our investigation with your full reimbursement. If you could facilitate our investigation with a small donation of $250, I am highly confident we can achieve total reimbursement of your stolen funds...

Think she'd fall for it?

no sympathy for idiots.

PT Barnum once said that a fool and her money are soon parted.

What is her E-mail Address? I need golf money...

Thomas Tusser said "A man and his money are soon parted"