Cleveland

buckeyemike

with the Monday night game in Orchard Park upcoming.

Bills squandering promising start. (like you all needed to read that one)

Scouting Report from Plain Dealer hack Tony Grossi.

Quit? Nobody quits until we say so!

I will post more as I find them, and as the game approaches.

So what's the word....is Brady Quinn the next Bernie Kosar in Cleveland or what? BK is the best I could come up with for a decent starting QB of Cleveland's past. I don't think he is the next Tim Couch anyways.

So what's the word....is Brady Quinn the next Bernie Kosar in Cleveland or what? BK is the best I could come up with for a decent starting QB of Cleveland's past. I don't think he is the next Tim Couch anyways.

Well, they did have a couple of other fairly decent QBs in Cleveland in (former league MVP) Brian Sipe and (Hall of Famer) Otto Graham.

The Bills are playing the team who eliminated them from the playoff contention last season. With a home crowd on MNF, a weak Cleveland secondary, and inexperienced QB in Quinn, they'd better destroy Cleveland. They certainly should have enough motivation, given a 1-4 record these past five weeks.

If the coach can't do it, which is readily apparent, the players need to do it themselves.

The Bills are playing the team who eliminated them from the playoff contention last season. With a home crowd on MNF, a weak Cleveland secondary, and inexperienced QB in Quinn, they'd better destroy Cleveland. They certainly should have enough motivation, given a 1-4 record these past five weeks.

If the coach can't do it, which is readily apparent, the players need to do it themselves.

The Bills should be more than ready and fired up to pound the Steamers. Last year when they were worse, they took the 5-0 Dallas Cowboys to the wire and choked. Cleveland is not last years Cowboys who ended up in the NFC Championship game. This should be an easy win, but..................

The Bills should be more than ready and fired up to pound the Steamers. Last year when they were worse, they took the 5-0 Dallas Cowboys to the wire and choked. Cleveland is not last years Cowboys who ended up in the NFC Championship game. This should be an easy win, but..................

Hate to correct you but Dallas didn't make it to the NFC Championship...they got knocked out by the NYG. It was Green Bay vs. New York for the NFC.

Hate to correct you but Dallas didn't make it to the NFC Championship...they got knocked out by the NYG. It was Green Bay vs. New York for the NFC.

My bad. Anyways, they made it to the playoffs, which is a lot more than the Bills did. That was basically my point, even though the Bills choked horribly in that game.

Damn, those fans sound almost as miserable as we do.

A lot of the Browns fans were expecting big things from the Browns this year since they came so close to the playoffs last year.

Whereas most Bills were far more optimistic about the Bills chances this year.

My bad. Anyways, they made it to the playoffs, which is a lot more than the Bills did. That was basically my point, even though the Bills choked horribly in that game.

Dallas is currently riding a 6 game playoff losing streak. The longest in NFL history.

I was at loss #5 in Seattle where Tony Romo dropped the snap from center on the game winning field goal try. It was GREAT !!

Damn, those fans sound almost as miserable as we do.

Every bit, LA. Every bleepin' bit.

We're hopeful here that Brady's more than the next Bernie Kosar, who is still widely loved in Cleveland (he's the co-owner of the Arena Football League's Cleveland Gladiators). This team is just so freakin' dysfunctional right now.

Was that before or after his USFL days?

Before. 1980 was Brian Sipe's MVP year.

Wow, I forgot about Brian Sipe. Wasn't around to watch Otto Graham though.

How could anyone ever forget the San Diego Beach Boy coolness that was Brian Sipe? I saw him on TV not too long ago. Sipe's pushing 60 and looks 40. Not a gray hair to be found.

I was surprised that the NFL penciled in the Browns for 5 prime time games. I was pleased to see them put up a good record last season - but five? :blink:

I was surprised that the NFL penciled in the Browns for 5 prime time games. I was pleased to see them put up a good record last season - but five? :blink:

The most ever for the franchise.

They laid an egg against the Steelers, kicked the Giants' rear ends, and the defense failed miserably against Denver.

Thankfully, neither of the two remaining MNF games are at home (the other is at Philadelphia on December 15).

Wasn't around to watch Otto Graham though.

It is a real treat to watch him play (no, I am not that old, but I have game films). The way he was able to command the field and just take control of the game was something you will probably never see again. Better than Unitas, Montana, Farve, Brady, etc.

The most ever for the franchise.

They laid an egg against the Steelers, kicked the Giants' rear ends, and the defense failed miserably against Denver.

Thankfully, neither of the two remaining MNF games are at home (the other is at Philadelphia on December 15).

Given the schedule the AFC North clubs play this year, I'm surprised that BAL is still hanging in...I still don't expect the AFC North to field a wild card team.

It is a real treat to watch him play (no, I am not that old, but I have game films). The way he was able to command the field and just take control of the game was something you will probably never see again. Better than Unitas, Montana, Farve, Brady, etc.

Sigh. This is going to be like the issue my wife and I have w/ our 2nd date; we'll never agree. Though I would put them @ 1 (Unitas) and 1a (Graham). But, I see I'd be off a bit after that (going by your list), as I'd have Elway next. Yep, even before Montana.

Sigh. This is going to be like the issue my wife and I have w/ our 2nd date; we'll never agree. Though I would put them @ 1 (Unitas) and 1a (Graham). But, I see I'd be off a bit after that (going by your list), as I'd have Elway next. Yep, even before Montana.

Would that include all the years the zebras winked at Elway launching passes past the LOS?