This team lacks heart

The only exception to this was Lynch's running in the forth quarter. He seemed to say I will get my yardage with or without blocking.

I hate to say it, but the majority of this team is playing for a paycheck and is just as happy win or lose.

The brain trust should start drafting people who are mean and nasty and hate to lose.

The only exception to this was Lynch's running in the forth quarter. He seemed to say I will get my yardage with or without blocking.

I hate to say it, but the majority of this team is playing for a paycheck and is just as happy win or lose.

The brain trust should start drafting people who are mean and nasty and hate to lose.

A wise man once told me, that players and coaches dont care about the team as much as we, the fans. They dont care about WINNING as much as we, the fans. And they dont care about rivalries as much as we, the fans.

All the players and Coaches care about is how many zeroes are on their paychecks.

Does anybody on this board believe there is ONE single person on the team as upset and pissed as most people around here are? I don't....

I agree with you. Start drafting more guys who hate to fuggin lose and piss napalm. Then maybe we can play with some PASSION!!!!!

A wise man once told me, that players and coaches dont care about the team as much as we, the fans. They dont care about WINNING as much as we, the fans. And they dont care about rivalries as much as we, the fans.

All the players and Coaches care about is how many zeroes are on their paychecks.

Does anybody on this board believe there is ONE single person on the team as upset and pissed as most people around here are? I don't....

I agree with you. Start drafting more guys who hate to fuggin lose and piss napalm. Then maybe we can play with some PASSION!!!!!

good point.

Very true.

Watching the Colts game here....3d and goal from the one, the Colts rookie DT fights through a double team block, gets up off the turf and stuffs the RB trying to take it in. Saves his team 4 points in a tight game. It's the kind of effort and result we just simply do not see out of anyone on the Bills OL or DL.

Very true.

Watching the Colts game here....3d and goal from the one, the Colts rookie DT fights through a double team block, gets up off the turf and stuffs the RB trying to take it in. Saves his team 4 points in a tight game. It's the kind of effort and result we just simply do not see out of anyone on the Bills OL or DL.

KD you have to change your avatar, I can't concentrate.

Sad, but very true post. That's the thing that sucks about today's NFL. Don't get me wrong, I freaking love it but it seems like there really is a lot less loyalty to a city and sense of responsibility to perform for the fans than there was even 10 or 15 years ago. Sadly, many of the guys in the NFL could care less about what team they play for or what that team's record is, as long as they are cashing those game checks. I wish some of these guys could spend a couple of days with us, the average fan to see what kind of financial sacrifices many of us make to support our team. To see how supporting them it is a part of our daily lives and admittedly can affect our mood for hours or even days on a given week. It sucks but as long as the team is here I will continue to support them financially and vocally each and every Sunday in the fall with the slim hope that someday my faith and dedication as well as that of all Bills fans over the years will be rewarded....Buzzed sentimental rant over.

yeah true....most of the players are financially set and they are all young....losing doesnt seem so tough to them

Every time a team is winning. They have a swagger. Every time a team is losing, they lack heart.

Every time a team is winning. They have a swagger. Every time a team is losing, they lack heart.

Perhaps. But, today, the Bills certainly lacked heart. They looked apathetic at best. It's rare to see a team look so defeated from the 1st series on but this team looks completely demoralized playing against the Pats*.

I agree. Here's an idea...

Instead of "watching film" this week of another lackluster, unispired, "let's wait for them to maybe make a mistake" football game talking about "why we punted here instead of going for POINTS", or "how I DROPPED the red flag instead of throwing it" yadda yadda yadda, maybe they should just watch a kid like Adrien Peterson and his highlights. See the heart and effort he puts into EVERY yard of his game.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80c56265

Maybe...just maybe these guys would all see what a PRO plays like and understand that despite all the money they make- the reward is ultimately in achievement.

Note to Jauron. Here's where you and Fairchild were ultra-lame last year. You packed it in and played not to be embarrassed. The only thing that kept the team in it was HEART from players that were playing in place of injured starters. This year, WIN the hearts of fans and your own team by getting some "Wizard of Oz lion courage" in your game. Ease up on the oatmeal, fruit bland BS breakfast and start showing some BALLS. Find a way to SACK a quarterback, rough up a team, throw a long ball, and NOT BE SO DAMMED BORING AND PREDICTBLE...maybe start by doing something uncomfortable to get the feel of it...like wearing one of Gregg Williams' loud sweaters all week.

I disagree as well. I think they are playing hard, especially on defense considering that the offense is so futile and is routinely putting the defense in position to fail. If the games were closer the perception would be different, but that won't happen until they get something going on offense, or at least stop giving the game away.

I disagree as well. I think they are playing hard, especially on defense considering that the offense is so futile and is routinely putting the defense in position to fail. If the games were closer the perception would be different, but that won't happen until they get something going on offense, or at least stop giving the game away.

I agree they looked pretty dead when they got down early on...I think the Pats are in their head...hopefully a win Week 17 might turn that around...