SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its doest matter we could have a winning record and still not make the playoffs

also look at us .......garbage

LETS GO TORONTO BILLS!!!!!............would we be able to say its not the same sucky team......could we fool the world then?

as I am watching this game, I start to think...

exactly what DO the Bills do well?

I can't think of anything other than kick FG's and usually pretty good return coverage on special teams....Parrish refuses to even field a punt anymore---everytime he gets one, its a fair catch....

We can't run, we can't pass protect, we can't execute simple plays well, we can't rush the passer, we stop the run occasionally when we need to, we can't cover anyone....

WTF does this team actually do well anymore?

This team has no identity, no plan to win, no anything....they go out there every sunday and play sandlot football against teams that obviously study and plan very well for the Bills weaknesses...and it has started to really show, especially in our own division....

We have a punter

Why in the hell are we taking TO's. This game is a wrap. These idiots won't go for it on 4th down or attempt a long FG, but they'll call a TO when we're about to go down by 13-17 points with 4 minutes left? Jackasses.

Second week in a row the Bills D has let the entire 4th quarter go on a single drive that they HAD to get a quick stop. Great.

This Defense is not built for staying on the field for this long.....The success of this team in the 1st quarter of the season was built on sustaining long drives....We have reverted to last years motto of not being able to sustain any drives today except for the one that got them 3 points.....

Nothing is going right for them now and the whole team is playing without any confidence and that shows on the field...Today I was really disappointed with the play of Edwards...He just could not get any consistency.

For those of you not completely sure if the Pats aren't just f***ing with us, how about the strategy on the last two plays.

"Hey guys, we know we can score on third down, so let's tank the first two downs so we can take more time off the clock."

13points? NTB in my book. Hey look, I need to find something positive here.

they freaking moved the ball at will the whole game!!!!

368 yards to an offense with their backup QB who hadn't started since HIGH SCHOOL before this year, and a 5th string RB that wasn't even drafted....

Not to mention a team missing their starting safety and leader of their defense...

this team cannot stop a good high school team with the confidence the coaches are showing in these players....its a downright shame this team is being forced to play SCARED by their coaching staff and their ridiculous game plans that have shown they don't work over and over again, but yet instead of saying we are gonna play our style anyways, we play so scared because the coaches are silently telling these players they don't feel they are good enough, and it makes me sick....

The Patriots are missing FAR more important players to their team(a HOF QB and their first 4 RB's), and are still manhandling us....