The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Discounting the kneel-down possession that took the game to halftime, the Patriots' shortest drive today has been 6 plays. That's not going to get it done. Meanwhile, on the other side of the ball, we can't run at all, can't consistently convert a third-and-1, and continue to turn the ball over from the QB position at a high rate. That's not going to get it done either. How can this be the same team that showed up for the first 4 weeks? I don't get it.

this team has no heart.......the coach is garbage........

they cant evolve to another teams playbook

the enjoy giving us hope and rippin it out every year and still we act suprised

someone learn the OLINE to block for run, someone learn lynch to not run directly at a tackler, someone learn Trent to throw the ball away

someone learn Hardy how to catch, someone learn the bills D to be a defense especially when we need it....

someone get jauron off this team,,,,,,,,,,and someone please take over the heim for Ralph, we need balls on this team and no one in the buffalo bills organization has it.........

I hate wasting my week to get to this to have to feel down all week cos they cant win a winnable game......3 weeks in a row.....3 of the most important weeks............

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN LAST PLACE

:wallbash:

Today, defense did a good job.

Offense:NONE. LYNCH SUX

it did?? We let a guy who is leading the NFL in sacks against him stand in the pocket like he was a cross between Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas and Tom Brady and pick us apart...

this coaching staff has so little faith in the players, they would rather let the opposition get 10-15 yards easily and keep generating first downs than take a chance and blitz anyone....

We have seen the same crap coverages for the past 3 weeks now, and we have gotten the same crap results...

how long does it take to realize that this game plan is going to get the same results as the previous weeks until they do something to change it??

As an aside----how come the Bills can't do the same thing when defenses keep dropping 8 men into coverage against us?? We just keep turning the ball over or getting stopped at the line

For once will these idiots try to rip the ball outta the ball carriers arms? I mean, thats how to create some turnovers.

Nice pass rush.......My sons pre school classmates could get just as mush pressure.

Hmm....what else.....oh yeah lets drop back on 2nd & 3rd and short to throw the ball and take a 10 yard sack. Nice play calling. Lots of faith in the run game I see.......

But hey we got 3 points.........

Nice game Trent.......

what a great move by Kelsay----he spun in place and then ended up facing the wrong way as Cassell just stood there and throws it....

LOL - I saw and was thinking the exact same thing