Top 10 Irritating Phrases

/dev/null

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to vomit every time I hear "it is what it is"

With all due respect, at the end of the day, I personally, am not bothered by it being what it is and I daresay that I am not fairly unique in this regard at this moment in time or any era you choose, you pick it, 24/7 and I absolutely do mean this with all due respect, but it isn't rocket science nor it's a nightmare; I don't mean to imply that you shouldn't of made the statement.

I hate "The thing of it is" or "The thing about it is" . Used a lot here in Texas

also

People saying they will be "out of pocket" instead of "out of touch".

For those who are guilty of this, out of pocket actually refers to finance. When you pay for something yourself instead of being reimbursed, it is considered an out-of-pocket expense.

With all due respect, at the end of the day, I personally, am not bothered by it being what it is and I daresay that I am not fairly unique in this regard at this moment in time or any era you choose, you pick it, 24/7 and I absolutely do mean this with all due respect, but it isn't rocket science nor it's a nightmare; I don't mean to imply that you shouldn't of made the statement.

Beerball you are what you are--which is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo out of the box

I hate "The thing of it is" or "The thing about it is" . Used a lot here in Texas

also

For those who are guilty of this, out of pocket actually refers to finance. When you pay for something yourself instead of being reimbursed, it is considered an out-of-pocket expense.

Oh, I thought out of pocket meant something else entirely.

also

" You got that right!"

Another Texas-ism I cant stand.

Meh.