Patriots* cheerleader fired for Facebook pictures

buffaloboyinATL

according to the article she's in high school you perv.

But 18 right? Just said she was smoking hot, not that I wanted to bend her over the kitchen table. (that comes next year when she graduates...) :oops: And for the record the article actually says she WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AT THE TIME! :unsure:

Oh look in the first photo she's got the official "douchebag" face on! :rolleyes:

The pouty face look has become so over-used it's become it's own punchline... much like this young woman's desire to do "community service."

Her community service involves giving money to the makers of pen markers.

Oh look in the first photo she's got the official "douchebag" face on! :rolleyes:

The pouty face look has become so over-used it's become it's own punchline... much like this young woman's desire to do "community service."

Not to mention she does her community service for habitat for humanity, one of the biggest scumbag lying cheating "charities" out there.

Not to mention she does her community service for habitat for humanity, one of the biggest scumbag lying cheating "charities" out there.

huh? WTF? I always thought Habitat for Humanity was a great charity. I have many friends that have volunteered for Habitat and they all thought the experience was great. What is your problem with Habitat for Humanity?

Are you being serious? Tough to pick up electronic sarcasm at times.

Her community service involves giving money to the makers of pen markers.

:devil: The thing that struck me about that article on Lil Miss Tw*twaffle is that the amount of community service the cheerleaders do was one of the things that inspired her to tryout? WTF? Last I checked if you want to do community service, you can simply DO IT! You don't need to belong to a organization to do it? Point being, she's a kid and did something stupid... it happens I suppose, but I loath people who can't just be honest and say "I want to be on the cheerleading squad because it want to be on TV, the field," whatever... don't insult our intelligence and sensibilities by telling us your doing it because of community fuggin service!

Wow, I need to lay off the soda so early in the morning. :rolleyes:

huh? WTF? I always thought Habitat for Humanity was a great charity. I have many friends that have volunteered for Habitat and they all thought the experience was great. What is your problem with Habitat for Humanity?

Are you being serious? Tough to pick up electronic sarcasm at times.

You guys do know that habitat for humanity screens applicants and only builds houses for those that can afford to pay them (the builders) back, correct?

Maybe your local chapter has corruption issues but I have seen them build houses for free.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...losures_on.html

Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit, non-government Christian organization dedicated to building decent, affordable housing. Their homes are built with labor that's been volunteered and are sold at no profit. Homeowners are chosen by the organization for their need, their ability to pay back their affordable, non-profit mortgage.

http://www.habitatforhumanityclearfieldcounty.com/

Habitat for Humanity is NOT a giveaway program. Families are required to pay back an interest free mortgage on the cost of materials and to do 500 hours of work on a Habitat project.

I'm sad. This was a tread about drunk sexy cheerleaders and now we're arguing about Habitat for Humanity. This sucks. :rolleyes:

Agreed... can't we go back to bagging on this broad for making the d-bag face and her obvious lack of common sense in the age of "everything I do must be recorded and put on Al Gore's interweb?