Obama's Grandmother passes away today

He was probably told she wasn't in any peril immediately and so he waited those three days to go. He may have been told by her to keep campaigning. You have no idea what went on behind the scenes with this and it's really sick to put partisan politics into the situation.

Actually you put partisan politics into the situation when you said "I'm sure there are people out there who believe they deliberately killed his grandmother today to garner sympathy the day before the election. " But why not call someone else out fot it instead.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Obama had dropped everything to see he grandmother IMMEDIATELY and then had she had the AUDACITY NOT TO DIE within 24 hours you freaking wingnuts would be doggin him about grandstanding (like McCain canceling his campaign).

I am sorry for him and his family but glad that she is no longer suffering. Cancer is a terrible way to die and she probably hung on as long as she could.

Wingnuts console yourselves with your putrid, hateful and intolerant views no-one would ever thing twice about coming to your deathbed.

Again, by calling out Republicans and speculating on what they will say, you are using her death for your political purposes. I guess that point will be lost on you though so by all means go back to imagining what the the horrible Republicans will do with this info. You really turn my stomach and you are a pitiful person.

You have some serious issues. YOUR hatred for anyone who doesn't think like you is obvious.

Are there any Democrats out there who don't agree with this vile out there? Stand up and prove to the world that crap like this is unacceptable!

I wish the Obama family well in this time of sadness. RIP.

All you libs don't respond at once.

Your silence is deafening.

Actually you put partisan politics into the situation when you said "I'm sure there are people out there who believe they deliberately killed his grandmother today to garner sympathy the day before the election. " But why not call someone else out fot it instead.

Ok, but it's still true.

Ok, but it's still true.

True, that. I have to check rense.com tomorrow.

Apparently, when you said "some people", you needed to be clearer that those people are idiots. Because if you didn't specify that they are, in fact, idiots, then you're condoning them. "With us or against us" and all that, you know...

True, that. I have to check rense.com tomorrow.

Apparently, when you said "some people", you needed to be clearer that those people are idiots. Because if you didn't specify that they are, in fact, idiots, then you're condoning them. "With us or against us" and all that, you know...

:wallbash:

Sorry, I figured any idiot would be able to figure that out. Apparently I was wrong. I'm glad you're smart enough to understand it.

Yeah. WONDER HOW SICK SHE REALLY IS. Post #12 ring a bell?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...;hl=grandmother

:P

I said that because if it was me, and she was ready to die at any times aswas implied then, I would have gotten there as fast as possible. Last yearmy 80 year old mom had appendicitis and had to have an emergency appendectomy. Until I was assured that she was OK by my sister and brother, I was ready to take the red-eye back to Buffalo that night.

I said that because if it was me, and she was ready to die at any times aswas implied then, I would have gotten there as fast as possible. Last yearmy 80 year old mom had appendicitis and had to have an emergency appendectomy. Until I was assured that she was OK by my sister and brother, I was ready to take the red-eye back to Buffalo that night.

So could the same be true for Obama? His grandmother died a long time after he visited her.

I'm not. She's been a bitter, nasty c_nt for as long as I've been here.

This place has completely lost it.

But to say that no one will attend to a person on their death bed just because they have different beliefs from hers. What the hell...

But to say that no one will attend to a person on their death bed just because they have different beliefs from hers. What the hell...

Well sure...if you're dealing with a sane individual. I always picture nozzlenut as one of those dirty old ladies wearing a 30 year old bathroom that reeks of urine, shuffling around in circles muttering to herself but screaming obscenities at random passersby without warning. From a mental standpoint, I don't think we're dealing with someone who makes many rational (much less socially normal) statements.

People like that tend to project. I suspect her own deathbed will be a sad and lonely place.

Well sure...if you're dealing with a sane individual. I always picture nozzlenut as one of those dirty old ladies wearing a 30 year old bathroom that reeks of urine, shuffling around in circles muttering to herself but screaming obscenities at random passersby without warning. From a mental standpoint, I don't think we're dealing with someone who makes many rational (much less socially normal) statements.

People like that tend to project. I suspect her own deathbed will be a sad and lonely place.

Outstanding I could not have said it better myself . And I would imagine its all true