Will all of this negativity be wiped out if we beat the *Cheatriots*

EndZoneCrew

I say yes, and for these FOUR reasons:

1. We have beaten them once in the last 8 years, so any win versus them means a ton to Buffalo Bills fans

2. We are getting our first divison win, and probably the one that we thought was least likely

3. We get to puff out our chests nationally because since it is the Cheatriots, it will be talked about nationally

4. We get a road win on the eve of 3 VERY winable games.....9-3 anyone???

1. We have beaten them once in the last 8 years, so any win versus them means a ton to Buffalo Bills fans

2. We are getting our first divison win, and probably the one that we thought was least likely

3. We get to puff out our chests nationally because since it is the Cheatriots, it will be talked about nationally

You can't be serious. The Bills defense will be lit up for 300 yards passing with no one play over 20 yards. Their coaches are going to have a FIELD day on this defensive line. The Bills will be scoreboard watching for the remainder of the season.

Yes, a win would make the booboo go away.(specially coming at their* place)

You can't be serious. The Bills defense will be lit up for 300 yards passing with no one play over 20 yards. Their coaches are going to have a FIELD day on this defensive line. The Bills will be scoreboard watching for the remainder of the season.

"I am serious, and don't call me Shirley".....anyways...... I said WILL a win erase this negativity...not they WILL win...big difference

Yes IF they Win it will erase a lot...

But unless they fix a WHOLE lot of crap they are not going to win in NE any time soon...So why bother getting Your hopes up... :rolleyes:

Yes IF they Win it will erase a lot...

But unless they fix a WHOLE lot of crap they are not going to win in NE any time soon...So why bother getting Your hopes up... :rolleyes:

That's the key. Fix the problems, and then I'm sure we'll see some improvement. I'm not in the best of moods after watching this team implode yet again, but I do remain hopeful that they'll turn things 'round.

Please fix your title, EZC - I'm sure it was an oversight, but you omitted the asterisk when referring to the Cheatriots*.

I touch down at Logan Field Friday morning - lunch at No Name, Happy Hour at Quincy Market and Ol' Scollay Square's Red Hat, then it's on to Boxford, Westwood, and finally, Foxboro Sunday morning...

Our Superbowl bound-Buffalo Bills 27

Bill Belicheat's* Woeful New England* Chowderheads* 0

16 and 3 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :rolleyes:

That's the key. Fix the problems, and then I'm sure we'll see some improvement. I'm not in the best of moods after watching this team implode yet again, but I do remain hopeful that they'll turn things 'round.

It would cure allot, and could really turn the season back around...BUT, I personally think they are gonna get destroyed!!

God, I hope I'm wrong, but I have no confidence that they can go in there and beat them....and the Bills :rolleyes: can't have much either....

Are you kidding me?

Every single one of these bandwagon goofballs will go back to thinking we are an elite team if we beat the Pats. Winning cures all, it is the beauty of sports. However, for the rational fan (which probably makes up less than 20% on this board), it's really frustrating to watch these people flip-flop their opinions over and over again.

You forgot the most important thing... a win means we're still in 1st place in the division. So, yes, a win next week is huge.

Although I must admit. I'm not sure our defense can stop anyone; especially a team that likes the quick passes.

I totally agree. I also think we really *should have, could have* won the last two games. Stupid mistakes and bad playcalling are, IMHO, to blame. These are correctable, but we better get it done fast.

I hear you Rich...It seems so simple...They Play mistake free Football and they Win the last 2 weeks...

But can this Team Play mistake free?

We'll see... :rolleyes:

No, because there is no way a team with an overrated RB, soft defense, and an organization with a desire to JUST fill the seats and should be moved, will NOT win at NE. Why bother getting your hopes up?

Football is a joke. Watered down, trash product.

Yes, it will help with the negativity, but it won't help with the glaring problems that the team has right now (oline, dline). Thats something that only an offseason could fix.

We just don't have the right players to be as successful as the best teams in the league right now. The OLine is alot better off as far as personnel (I think that it's a matter of time before they come together), but the Dline is pulling the team down right now. Its a huge liability given the scheme that we run on D.

Only time will tell if it gets fixed this offseason or not. This isn't meant to be a hopeless "The seasons over" post, as I still think that we'll be competing come playoff time, but with this DLine, I can't see us going far.

When we don't blitz, we get picked apart in our zone. When we blitz, we get picked apart by screens and dump offs that turn into big plays.

I don't think it will be all wiped out, since we got it handed to us by two divisional foes we should have beaten. What an opportunity lost, if we played anything like the first 4 weeks we would be 7-1 and this game would be nothing more than a chance to widen our divisional lead. If we do beat them (if we play anything close to the last two weeks, it is going to get handed to us), the conception will be that we beat them because they dont have Brady. A win still leaves us at 1-2 in the division, games in which most tie breakers are based on. I guess if we do beat them, it will be the first win against a team with anything close to a winning record, so it will have that going for it. What happened to the upbeat, smart, energetic play from the first 4 games? Two penalties for 12 men on defense in one game-unexcuseable. The first 4 games we were in the top of the league for the fewest penalties and turnovers. 3 times in the last 4 weeks, we have lost because of turnovers and penalties. It is still possible to turn this around and dump the negativity, but it won't happen by just winning this weekend, that will just be a start of this incredibly positive season that is quickly turning into another dissapointment for Bills fans.

No, because there is no way a team with an overrated RB, soft defense, and an organization with a desire to JUST fill the seats and should be moved, will NOT win at NE. Why bother getting your hopes up?

Football is a joke. Watered down, trash product.

Why in Christ's name do you bother wasting your time on a football message board then?