• Posluszny
    • Lindell
    • Whitner
    • Other (Specify)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite all the ridiculous, nonsensical, preseason 'OMFG we have to give Jason Peters everything he asks for 'cause he's only the bestest most important guy on the team and we're absolutely !@#$ing DOOMED without him' entreaties, and since Brian Moorman wasn't on the list, I cast my vote for Freddie Jackson - he seems to have a knack for making something out of nothing.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Despite all the ridiculous, nonsensical, preseason 'OMFG we have to give Jason Peters everything he asks for 'cause he's only the bestest most important guy on the team and we're absolutely !@#$ing DOOMED without him' entreaties, and since Brian Moorman wan't on the list, I cast my vote for Freddie Jackson - he seems to have a knack for making something out of nothing.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

It's so funny, but that reasoning is EXACTLY why I picked Jackson.

..... this is a tough one. Earlier it would have been Edwards, but now it just seems like we have a core of mediocre players followed by a bunch of poor ones.

Evans followed by Trent. However...if Lindell were a real football player and not just a kicker he would have to be given consideration.