Trent should be benched for atleast one game

LoudSunday

Well, there's no chance this coaching staff sits Trent. In fairness, however, JP was not permitted by most people on this board to have a bad game.

thats cause he had one virtually every time he was out there---it gets old waiting for the light to come in a 4th year players head---sometimes you just have to realize its just not gonna happen for a guy and move on...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way he played today showed he can't come up big consistently. Bench him against the Jets as punishment and play him again in week 10. That will snap him back to reality real quick.

You're out of your freakin' mind. Let's just forfeit to the Jets now. Who do you think you're punishing by benching Edwards?

PTR

You're out of your freakin' mind. Let's just forfeit to the Jets now. Who do you think you're punishing by benching Edwards?

PTR

Good idea! That would teach the whole team a lesson. I say let's bench the whole team next week.

I bet they thought of tossing Marino to the curb, for about an instant. I saw Marino have good and bad days, Brady, Montana, Elway, you name them and they had a bad day.

A career is not made by one game, good or bad.

Trent played his worst game of the season. But even in his worst game he still managed to throw for 227 yards. How many times did we see Losman throw under 150 yards and also under 100 yards in a game...quite a lot!

The INT wasn't his fault, but the fumbles and part of his fault on the safety. The other faults on the safety on Jason Peters and the play calling.

The play calling was horrendous today. Can anyone tell me why Fred Jackson got the ball 3 consecutive times in the red zone? One, that's a huge slap in the face to Marshawn Lynch. Second, try a friggin' pass.

Trent played his worst game of the season. But even in his worst game he still managed to throw for 227 yards. How many times did we see Losman throw under 150 yards and also under 100 yards in a game...quite a lot!

The INT wasn't his fault, but the fumbles and part of his fault on the safety. The other faults on the safety on Jason Peters and the play calling.

The play calling was horrendous today. Can anyone tell me why Fred Jackson got the ball 3 consecutive times in the red zone? One, that's a huge slap in the face to Marshawn Lynch. Second, try a friggin' pass.

Nice post, nice shitter :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!